Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

221 - 240 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Oh and there no cars parked around me when I got there.....Maybe they did it on purpose...IDK...

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
This happend today and it just irritated me when I saw it... Some lazy person decided to leave there basket on the backside of my truck....They were toooo lazy to walk 9 spaces down to the cart corral...I guess they saw a nice truck so lets leave it there.
I know exactly what your talking about! Check out my post (180) on this thread. GD lazy people! GrrRRrr

·
Registered
124 Posts
Or when someone borrows the truck to move something because thier honda accord cant and then they tell you its really hard to park and you say what do you mean they say "I just barly nicked it"!
The truck is in MY name...therefore only I drive my truck. Literally. No one else...

Friend of mine had a bumper sticker..."yes this is my truck, no I won't help you move."

Driving a dirty white truck gripes my ass. So I wash it every week. Sometimes twice a week. :D

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #224
The truck is in MY name...therefore only I drive my truck. Literally. No one else...

Friend of mine had a bumper sticker..."yes this is my truck, no I won't help you move."

Driving a dirty white truck gripes my ass. So I wash it every week. Sometimes twice a week. :D
Frick dude seriously story of my life. i need one of those stickers... last summer i think i helped 4 different people move... drives me nuts... told my ex's mom if she ever needed my help again i would go to home depot and hire a mexican for her

·
Registered
318 Posts
Frick dude seriously story of my life. i need one of those stickers... last summer i think i helped 4 different people move... drives me nuts...
You have it easy man! Wait til people know you have this thing sitting around empty all summer.................

At least I get some decent money for fuel if I agree to haul all their shit around. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
607 Posts
so glad i am the only guy that his truck looks like a hair saloon. and ya the slamming door is the not needed.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Amen! I just showed my ole lady this thread and she's not too happy with me now lol.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think out of 23 pages i only saw one person mention leather seats? Seriously? I dont even have a lift! I have steps on the truck for a fu**ing reason! Step out dont slide and wrinkle the side of my seats! Cus years down the road thats where theyre gonna crack!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Amen on the seats. Pisses me off.

I'm sick of office politics getting in the way of me working on the truck. I've got a leaking injector line on #3 and it looks like I'm going to have a dead cylinder before shit at work lets up.

I fking wish I could use my mouth and fists at work. I'm done with offices, and I'm looking for real working jobs where I can continue to be an asshole.

Anyone need some help on the farm/shop?

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
^ A fuckin Men! As former Financial Advisor, I am NOT a suit and Tie guy. I am TRYING to find a job involving heavy metalwork, but am at least staying busy with physically demanding jobs, not sit at a desk being choked by a silk midget smiling at some pretentious ass-hat job..... So the $$ I save for a Gym membership doesn't QUITE make up difference in salary but there's no price to be put on keeping your sanity. :drink

·
Registered
352 Posts
*deep breath* I don't have a very extensive tool collection. I have a basic multi-purpose set that generally gets the job done, but sometimes I need to borrow one of my dad's tools. It SERIOUSLY grinds my gears when I ASK BEFORE-HAND to borrow it, and he responds with,"Sure just put it back when you're done" and I spend the next 30 minutes trying to find it because HE doesn't know where the fuck it's at...and has the nerve to tell ME at 33 years old to make sure I put it back? And then after I'm done goes to check up on me? It's like dude...dad, which one of knows RIGHT where their tools are at, and which one doesn't? Which one of us had their dealer warranty voided for failing to change the oil, thus causing a broken cam-shaft on the Hon-duh? Yeah...I don't have many tools, but I know right where they're all at. And yes, I have religiously changed my oil no matter what vehicle I own, at 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever came first.

Scribbled on my iPad while landing a space shuttle

·
Registered
75 Posts
This typical dodge owner grinds my gears. I am in a ten wheeler with 20 ton on and this in front of me could care less. I guess what he is doing is way more time sensative. I know he could see me if the size wasnt enough the to strobes on the roof should have been. Its a big red town truck, get that big white elephant turd out of the way.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got to be the luckyist guy in the world, My wife of 35 yrs. looses her mind if someone so much puts any thing the dash! And holey shit if you eat stuff. And is hell to pay even more in her car. My 04 looks like the day it was made ,got to love her.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got to be the luckyist guy in the world, My wife of 35 yrs. looses her mind if someone so much puts any thing the dash! And holey shit if you eat stuff. And is hell to pay even more in her car. My 04 looks like the day it was made ,got to love her.

·
Registered
186 Posts
When people slam my passenger door before the ext cab door. When people fuck with my stereo settings and crank the bass allllllll the way up when I'm driving. When people look out my back window when I'm in front of a cop. When my buddies act like idiots when I'm driving. When people bitch at me about my tint. When I get high beamed for my HIDs. When people climb all over my truck.

WHEN PEOPLE SAY I DON'T NEED A DIESEL!

There's my rants for the night.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I hate when Fat @sses slide off my seat! it pisses me off!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
WHEN PEOPLE SAY I DON'T NEED A DIESEL!
:rofl this one drives me nuts! i usually answer with: "yeah, and you dont need a 5k square foot house, but you have one? you dont need a corvette, but you have one? You dont need a $2k set of golf clubs, but you have one?" Everyone has their interests/wants that they dont NEED, what's so wrong with that? Tell you one thing, the diesel comes in handy when pulling a boat/trailer/etc, vs if i had a gasser

221 - 240 of 301 Posts