Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
lol you guys are killing me,you all raise really good points and i agree 100% that they arent just "trucks" to us,they are a ton more importand then that,hell my trucks everything to me.

What grinds my gears is when youre in a huge parking lot and you go park way out on your own so no idiot parks beside you and dings your door and sure enough you get out there and theres a piece of shit sitting right next to you,man that pisses me off

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
got home today and started to wash the truck for TS outlaw, and noticed a big swirl of scratches under my mirror on the drivers side. Either a nail, or something other than a key. im checking cameras tomorrow at work and somebody better pray i cant see a license plate

·
Registered
56 Posts
My girlfriend LEAVES EVERTHING in the truck hair ties to bra's. I will clean it out, vac it, detail it ect.. Take all of her shit out, sometimes give her a small spot to put her stuff, like the glove box, and she will walk out of the house with a hand full of more $hit everytime we go somewhere.. The door has used tissues in it, she leaves the visor down. And when at liquor store, or napa, i noticed she has her feet on the dash, and leaving foot prints on the windshield. And what really grinds my gears... is when i actually let someone drive my truck and USE THE STEARING WHEEL AS A HANDLE to pull themselves into the truck. i hate that. Column suck to repair/replace.

·
Registered
110 Posts
AGREEED on the trash thing. You would think I smoke 3 packs a day with all the empty packs dirtbags decide to throw in my bed.
Another is people leaning on the bed sides to get things out of the bed.. rubbing their zippers all over the side.

I found makeup marks on my pass visor once, so one quick jam on the brakes fixed that.. lets just say she has everything done BEFORE gettin in the truck.

·
born country
2,427 Posts
x2 on the ol lady laving shit in the truck its never much just something small kinda like shes markin her territory.
holy s**t you owe me a jello cause it's all over the computer now.

oh s**t hahaha. :rofl

·
Registered
112 Posts
I dated a girl once that thought that the oh Sh!t handle was a foot rest. With her damn boots on! Whats that?! Or she'd sit on here feet on the seat. Ppl that have lack of respect just kill me. I dont go do that stupid stuff to your $30,000 pride and joy. Oh wait thats right you dont have one! Another one is people that want to back pull you. Its like no you shmuck Im not putting stone chips and all that on my tailgate just to prove to you that my truck is more powerful than yours. Its crazy the list can go on and on and on.

·
Registered
292 Posts
OH MAN...nothing bugs me more than the one stupid GrrRRrr:mad1fuck who parks at the diesel pump. New to the DMAX world, but I've been driving an '85 Mercedes 300D for years (makes a DMAX sound pretty quiet) and always ran it nice and close to whatever POS they were driving...funny thing...them old benz's smoke pretty good even at idle...Wanna watch some rich CT housewife get all bent outta shape? Get some diesel smoke on her (husband's) pearl white lexus....:rofl

·
Registered
615 Posts
OH MAN...nothing bugs me more than the one stupid GrrRRrr:mad1fuck who parks at the diesel pump. New to the DMAX world, but I've been driving an '85 Mercedes 300D for years (makes a DMAX sound pretty quiet) and always ran it nice and close to whatever POS they were driving...funny thing...them old benz's smoke pretty good even at idle...Wanna watch some rich CT housewife get all bent outta shape? Get some diesel smoke on her (husband's) pearl white lexus....:rofl
Ya I was already pissed off one day and there was a car at the diesel pump I got out and yelled about 3 cuss words at them before I realized it was a vw diesel....I felt kinda bad and just got back in my truck they prolly thought I was crazy. :rof

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I have truly found all of my long lost brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am unbelievably picky about my truck.... do not lean on it, do not slam the door, do not rest your arms on the bed sides, do not slam the door, and most of all, DO NOT WRITE ON THE TRUCK IN THE DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i nearly choked this guy at work for writing wash me on the tail gate with his finger, after I calm down and quit cussing in tongues I tried to explain to him why, and how bad it scratches black paint, he still never really understood..
ok, i'm done.

NEXT!!
I had one of the guys at the fire station write wash me on my tail gate the other morning as I was leaving shift. He's still upset cause I jumped his ass for doing it! Another thing that gets me is when my girlfriend opens the door from the inside them let's the handle go so it slams back into the door! Her mom does the same thing!

·
Registered
110 Posts
or how about when people slam the pass door before the extended cab door? for many freinds, their ride ended right than and there

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
i got tired of bobby pins. stupid f*ckin bobby pins! the truck is where "the magic happened" all the time when i was dating my ex a while back. she would pull 3 or 4 of those damn things out every time we were gonna get busy, and she never put them back in her hair or even took them out of my truck. i literally had hundreds of those stupid pieces of metal everywhere in my truck. i still find them to this day. like some kind of parasite.

·
Registered
53 Posts
or when you try to be a nice friend and give your drunk friends a ride home, and they puke all over the side of your truck.

worst are the spoiled kids in my neighborhood, truck gets a little dusty, and i got smiley faces, hearts, and phrases written all over the truck. i went out of town, and came back to that. putting a camera up so i can see which kid did it. nothing pisses me off more than that!

·
Registered
984 Posts
you know what grinds my gears! LOVE BUGS HERE IN FL OMFG THEY ARE WORSE THEN 20 HORNY RABITS STUCK IN A CAGE FOR A YEAR!!!! These lil 'ERS are in full swarm this year and every two days to the carwash I go!

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
or when you try to be a nice friend and give your drunk friends a ride home, and they puke all over the side of your truck.

worst are the spoiled kids in my neighborhood, truck gets a little dusty, and i got smiley faces, hearts, and phrases written all over the truck. i went out of town, and came back to that. putting a camera up so i can see which kid did it. nothing pisses me off more than that!
puke in/on the truck is game over for the person responsible. and f'ers that write in the dirt on my BLACK truck would have all their fingers violently removed if it was up to me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
puke in/on the truck is game over for the person responsible. and f'ers that write in the dirt on my BLACK truck would have all their fingers violently removed if it was up to me.
get this, the guy who puked on it, was my bf at the time. i woke his hungover ass up at 6am the next morning to wash it, by hand. and i didnt talk to him for a week.. needless to say he's an ex now. as for the kids, we'll see what happens when they leave their precious bikes in the street now :booboo ... not.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
get this, the guy who puked on it, was my bf at the time. i woke his hungover ass up at 6am the next morning to wash it, by hand. and i didnt talk to him for a week.. needless to say he's an ex now. as for the kids, we'll see what happens when they leave their precious bikes in the street now :booboo ... not.
first off, what kind of asshole makes his gf drive him? second, what kind of pussy pukes? i will say that 6am is pretty harsh and so is the not talking to him for a week. but what do you expect, girls over react all the time hahaha. so these kids have bikes? i'd set boobie traps on the sidewalks

·
Registered
53 Posts
first off, what kind of asshole makes his gf drive him? second, what kind of pussy pukes? i will say that 6am is pretty harsh and so is the not talking to him for a week. but what do you expect, girls over react all the time hahaha. so these kids have bikes? i'd set boobie traps on the sidewalks
what kind of asshole you ask? he was a cummins owner. ha.
and i dont think i overreacted, that truck is my baby, my pride and joy... overreacting would've been kicking him out of the truck, and making him walk home. at least i still took him back to my house and let him sleep inside.
they leave their bikes in the street, guess whos not gonna have bikes anymore?

·
Registered
104 Posts
That sh!t bugs the hell out of me too! What really pisses me off is when they do it and you tell them to stop, the very next time the get in or out of the truck they do it again!! My blood boils!!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Ha we were at the lake couple years ago when I had my powerjoke headed back to the cabin and my buddy 06 Cummings owner decided to shot gun a warm beer... Well he did then the beer came-back out like foam all over my dash... I was so pissed..... But it's all good last year when he drove I was sure to do the same exact thing

·
Registered
19 Posts
what i cant stand is piece of crap cats sleeping on my truck,needless to say the cats in the hood are scared to go near my yard or truck,mossburg 500 and a matthews bow took care of them

41 - 60 of 301 Posts