Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to sell my 2006 Duramax and need a stock catalytic converter

i can be reached at 209-920-3229

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have mine sitting in my garage that i cut out from my truck (06 LLY) where are you located? i can get a picture if you would like.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im sorry for the delay. i forgot to mention mine was installed in a 4" system. so it has a few inches of 4 inch pipe on both sides. if your filling it in on an aftermarket system it could be an easy weld install. if you still have stock exhasut theres not much to work with. if still interested let me know and ill pm a price

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
i have one for my 07 classic in the garage..lemme know if you cannot find one i dont even know what they are worth

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
they are worth about 75 bucks at the salvage.........Ill gladly sell mine for 40 bucks,It ONLY has 17k original miles on it too!:D

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
I know this is an older post, but my buddy has a stock Duramax Kitty available...

·
Registered
278 Posts
i'm pretty new to the forum but did the 2003's even come with a cat because my 2004 never had one on it. dont think they put them on until 2004.5 with the LLY motors, but i could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
LB7 engines in California had lots of smog stuff-- the other 49 states did not. When they went LLY, they had Cats in all states.

Well, they were when new! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
278 Posts
well i'm about to switch to my new exhaust so if anyone is lookin for a cat i will give it to them if they pay to have it shipped! should be off as soon as my new exhaust gets hear plus my new one installed so a week or so.

·
Registered
681 Posts
If anyone still needs one I have the stock Kitty from my 06 LBZ laying around.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have one off a 2005 lly if any one needs one

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've get the front pipe and cat for sale. It's a 2005 LLY, 3" pipe. No cuts or rust. Lemme know if interested

1 - 18 of 18 Posts