Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok !! I would really like to purchase the Edge Evo Race, but my only problem is I am short on cash, so who will just give me one ?? :rof

Actually, my plans are this: I have the standard Edge Evolution and Quadzilla. As of now I am just using the Edge programmer as gauges and the Quad. for tuning. So, my question is: should I first sell my Edge for $XXX.XX, I will then be out of my gauges, then line up another buyer for the quad. get the Edge Evo Race then complete the sell of the quad.

My problems are: When I sell my Edge, I am outa guages, when I sell my quad. I no longer have tuning which I have no DPF so I will be running on time before my truck goes into lock down ?? So I will need to get the Edge Evo Race pretty fast !!!

What would be the best way to go about this ?? :confused:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DSTRBD, can you PM me a price on the Evo Race, this way I can set a price on these that I wish to sell..

Just to be sure !! The Edge Evo Race is the one that leaves your turbo vanes open at idle correct ??

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
doesnt the evo race come with a attitude/CS/CTS monitor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts