Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 2010 2500 HD LTZ Crew cab with tow mirrors. One of the last units with the options I wanted that I could find but it has tow mirrors which I did not want. Have read a lot of posts about guys changing mirrors out. Looking for someone in or around Denver with standard mirrors (black or sheeer silver metallic) that wants to trade them out. My mirrors are black, have two glass sections (the upper is power, heated with integrated turn signals and the lower is fixed). I am looking to trade for standard mirros with power, heat and integrated turn signals.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
You shouldn't have a problem getting rid of them!! EVERYONE wants tow mirrors for their truck (everyone except you ;) ) They'll be gone before you know it I bet.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sent you a PM hdjeep01. Didn't read the fine print tho. Highly doubt the 2010s would fit my LB7. Anyone confirm that thought? Thx

racer

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
they wont fit your LB7, it would have to be the 06-07 tow mirrors, not the NBS 07-10.

·
Registered
142 Posts
So I'm assuming my 06 will not exchange/fit either. If they do I'd love to trade for the tow mirrors. Mine are black,heat and signals.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I've tried to order a set for my 09 and they are telling me because of some code they wont work? Any ideas why? I would love to do this swap!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have set of regular mirrors here in Albuquerque but they don't have the turn signals. I already removed them from my truck and they are sitting in a box in my garage. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Check E-Bay have had good luck there. I was able to get late model tow mirrors for my 2003 there. Quality was good. When I bought truck it had manual tow's on it which suck, I replaced them with after market, late model, over unders, power from E-Bay. Worth a look.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a black pair off a LTZ with Sigs and power fold. I would love to trade if you want to work something out I am very interested.....But I know I am not the only one who will try to jump all over this since we all seem to want tow mirrors!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts