Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm really in need of a 2500 Chevy Duramax. I need it to have an automatic transmission and 4x4 and as few mods as possible. Needs to have less than 250k miles.

If it's an Extended Cab, long and shorts beds are both ok.
Crew Cabs only short beds. No regular cabs! haha

I live in the middle of North Carolina so only talk to me if you're in NC, SC, VA, maybe KY but I can't travel for more than 4 hours from where I'm at.

Now, I can only pay less than $14,000. Not trying to be an a** but please don't post and say I need to go higher. I can't afford to pay more so you know that's that.

So if you have something please give me a holler, pm me and we'll see what we can do. Thanks guys, JP

·
Registered
141 Posts
Look around on craigslist, if you haven't already? Have you tried doing a Google search for car lots in your area? I paid less than $14,000 for mine, but it also had 230,000 mi on the ticker

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Look around on craigslist, if you haven't already? Have you tried doing a Google search for car lots in your area? I paid less than $14,000 for mine, but it also had 230,000 mi on the ticker
Yeah I have, and I've found one with 240k. The mileage don't bother me but it's not one of my favorites that I've seen. In my area they're harder to find.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
It's a narrow search but keep your eye open and you can find it. Hell I got my 99 cummins for 5K and its still going. Guy sold it to me in a parking lot lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I heard that. Hell yeah there are some good deals, but every time I find them someone beats me to it, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts