Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
06 ccsb lbz stock and rusty
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is y’all’s favorite place to buy a full 5”? The truck has a hacked up 4” with axle dump and it’s not my style... also gonna be getting some tunes! I used Harley giesbrecht years ago and want to get ahold of him again!! If anybody Jamie’s how lmk please!! Not bashing anyone’s tunes but these were the best tuning I’ve ever had on anything!!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Don't be hacking your exhaust until you have the proper tunes in hand if you will be removing that DPF thing. EPA getting very active on tuners and not many left anymore.

·
Registered
2007 Silverado CCSB 4X4 LBZ 6sp
155 Posts
Also they do watch the forums so just watch what
You post. Regardless of what it is I don’t trust the EPA and I don’t want them to be able to take a post and twist the words to make is look like it means another plus I want the chance of them to be able
To get any more ammo that they can
Fire at US diesel truck owners and the aftermarket power world and cause them
To get even more restrictive. I already feel like California is a nazi camp. The epa and the current governer are modern hitler. Shit pismo is most likely going to be shut down witch was all just a political bs move. I mean the epa is causing diesel truck owners problems yet the solar panel industry seems to not have any problems yet why is it the life
Of a Prius cause a
Bigger negative carbon font print impact and is worse on the environment the. The life of a lands rover range. And our trucks have an even smaller
Don’t print and a way better in the environment then the Prius but no one likes to talk about that info

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't be hacking your exhaust until you have the proper tunes in hand if you will be removing that DPF thing. EPA getting very active on tuners and not many left anymore.
Thanks it is already deleted with a ppe and hacked up 4” axle dump....

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also they do watch the forums so just watch what
You post. Regardless of what it is I don’t trust the EPA and I don’t want them to be able to take a post and twist the words to make is look like it means another plus I want the chance of them to be able
To get any more ammo that they can
Fire at US diesel truck owners and the aftermarket power world and cause them
To get even more restrictive. I already feel like California is a nazi camp. The epa and the current governer are modern hitler. Shit pismo is most likely going to be shut down witch was all just a political bs move. I mean the epa is causing diesel truck owners problems yet the solar panel industry seems to not have any problems yet why is it the life
Of a Prius cause a
Bigger negative carbon font print impact and is worse on the environment the. The life of a lands rover range. And our trucks have an even smaller
Don’t print and a way better in the environment then the Prius but no one likes to talk about that info
Yeah luckily around here it’s not a big issue

·
Super Moderator
2017 GMC Denali 2500HD, 3.5" Rough Country Lift, 305/55R20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T
2,828 Posts
Sorry, shutting this down. Deleting or altering emissions equipment is a federal crime and posts discussing it are against forum rules and have to be shut down to protect our members and the forum. Please PM a moderator if you have questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.