Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
24,781 Posts
ummmmm..........stay away from chevy and dodge (dodge aint to bad). get a ford but make sure it is a manual. stay away from the 03 - early 05 6.0L.[/url]
So if Ford is the way to go why did you have to list ford options (trany) and years to stay away from? So far there isnt one bad year of truck that GM produced. With the exception of the first gen D-max in which GM stood behind and raised there warranty to 200,000 miles. :tease

I'd take a Duramax and out run both with smoother shifts. Go duramax with allison had dodge manual and auto, both had to be replaced got chevy work it just as hard and have no problems. fords just not an option ride like shopping cart and have terrible interior.
I like the way this guy thinks :thumbsup I totally agree. IMO the Cummins is the best motor but dodge is junk. Ford motor, body trans is ok. Chevy Motor is almost as good as the Cummins and body and drivetrain are excelent. However in the future I guarentee you Ill own a Ford P.S.D.

· Banned
24,781 Posts
WHAT??????
:eek: I own a towing company and GM no longer has a heavy duty chassis with 19.5 tires in anything smaller than a Kodiak which are to big and cost to mutch. Ford F-450 are still the small truck and have a heavy chassis. Trust me Ill be burning if I do it. :blowup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.