Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am getting rid of my ppe Hot2 downloader for my Lbz 07 but it will work on lly's also drop me a line if you have any ? Upgrading to a new system and twin cp3"s should be fun.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
Hey i am getting rid of my ppe Hot2 downloader for my Lbz 07 but it will work on lly's also drop me a line if you have any ? Upgrading to a new system and twin cp3"s should be fun.
that one only works on the 06 LLY and 06 thru 07 LBZ..whats the reason for getting of the PPE are you switching to EFILive are something or what tuning are you thinking of...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that one only works on the 06 LLY and 06 thru 07 LBZ..whats the reason for getting of the PPE are you switching to EFILive are something or what tuning are you thinking of...
Efi live is already going into another truck as a trial, but we are going to run a new bd model and twin cp3's and find out what we can break next?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
was that quarter time with a stock tranny or did you do a built tranny already?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was that quarter time with a stock tranny or did you do a built tranny already?
This is a stock trans still in my truck. The truck goes into limp mode at the end of the track and it stutters like a kid with terets at the top end, if i had more fuel it would be better. This is also in two wheel drive not 4x4 my 60 foot times are still 2.0 2.1 depending on how hard i heat the tires.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
not bad #'s with the stock tranny..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts