Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks. Heres what I got. We have and 06 Duramax. It has about 170 mile left on the 3/36000. I Know the engine is covered for 5/100,000. What all does that cover. Will it cover injectors? Just seeing if there is anything we need to have checked before it runs out of warranty. Thanks guys.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
Yes, that will cover injectors with a $100 deductable. Injectors shouldn't be an issue with that engine, but if it is, it should be pretty easy to change them. The whole engine is covered as far as parts and there is a $100 deductable for each visit. There should be a warranty booklet that came with your truck. It spells out what is covered under the engine and emissions warranty. If it falls under the emissions, there is no deductable. As far as anything that you should get checked before it gets out of warranty....I would have them do a front end inspection to check the ball joints, idler and pitman arms. Another thing would be the intermediate steering shaft.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts