Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some money down on a truck a week ago that should be here within the next couple of weeks was wondering if anyone can run a vin check for me? It’s an 08 gmc 2500hd

1GTHK23678F216557

Just curious if any work has been done to it any help or guidance where I can get a vin check would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I put some money down on a truck a week ago that should be here within the next couple of weeks was wondering if anyone can run a vin check for me? It’s an 08 gmc 2500hd

1GTHK23678F216557

Just curious if any work has been done to it any help or guidance where I can get a vin check would be greatly appreciated!
Are you serious? However you posted this, phone or laptop, it has the ability to get you an answer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you serious? However you posted this, phone or laptop, it has the ability to get you an answer.
Obviously I’m serious I posted it haha I tried looking I couldn’t find anything just tried asking for some help. I saw plenty of other people asking for vin checks didn’t know it was a problem.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Who said it's a problem? I just find it funny to ask what you could find in amount of time to post...just a tip, since you asked.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It’s obviously a problem for you, you felt the need to Take the time out of your day to comment after someone already answered my question. I’m not as tech savvy as some people figured someone could help me out, and they did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts