Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about doing a tuner and dpf delete but was wondering how much a pain in the ass it will be to be compliant with Washington state emission testing. If anyone one has any experience with this I would love some more info.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
i just went though them in spokane with my 03. got a 27 out of 40... which i thought was pretty bad really. straight piped only and never had a cat on it. do you need them in your county? you would propably want to turn the tuner to stock. not sure though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I too would like to know if 08 LMM is DEQ exempt in Washington State. I hate going down there. It seems that I always get the newbies and they screw around with my wires in my car. They always tell me that I need to remount my plug so they can hook up there scanner. I tell them to stop being lazy and open your eyes because it is in the stock location from the factory. I wonder if they will fail me due to being too mouthly to them.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
haha thats a good one. they have me hook it up for them. then 6 revs and i was all done

1 - 5 of 5 Posts