07-dmax puyallup wa

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
North Bend, WA

·
Registered
234 Posts
Moses Lake is my hometown and always will be. I'm stationed in Oklahoma for the next year and then I'll be back to the great PNW--can't wait.

Oh, and GO ROSSI!

·
Love My L5P
511 Posts
Not to far from you DMax, Puyallup! When is the next get together!

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to far from you DMax, Puyallup! When is the next get together!
not sure dhaynie, someone else had the smoke on the mountain run recently. I had to work so didnt see anyone. I will be around this weekend since I finally got a day off work from fri to sun at the house on south hill. Wife has an art studio tour runnin thru our place as part of the tour. oh yea. so I will be around most of the time. will check the site here. if you want to stop by.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Lake Forest Park! (just north of seattle and south of Edmonds) we gotta get everyone together and have THE MOST EPIC ROTM PIC EVER! :rofl but now that theres more active west side members we should have a west side meet and make the farmers drive out to us :rof :rof

·
Love My L5P
511 Posts
Lake Forest Park! (just north of seattle and south of Edmonds) we gotta get everyone together and have THE MOST EPIC ROTM PIC EVER! :rofl but now that theres more active west side members we should have a west side meet and make the farmers drive out to us :rof :rof
I agree lets do this!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
as long as its before the 11th! im down just tell me where to drive :D

·
Love My L5P
511 Posts
Puyallup guys, whats your general location? I'm in the Larkspur area about 1 1/2 mi behind Walmart on 31st.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
how the kiddo doin Adam? dont see ya around here much anymore :drink

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
He's huge already. :) I've been stupidly busy getting ready for winter cutting fire wood and got our hot tub going this last weekend. I'll be over in your area Friday afternoon and Saturday for the Rodney Carington concert.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
right on :rockin feel free to give me a shout and maybe we can have a drink together while youre out here :drink

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
sounds good, i know how the firewood deal goes, we spend half the summer splitting and stacking firewood

1 - 20 of 1049 Posts