Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1001 - 1020 of 1055 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Friend of mine is looking to buy a lp5 anyone have any "dealer hookups" for a good deal? He is looking for a loaded LT in WA area.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Tell him to talk to Dennis Dillion in Boise. WA dealers aren't looking to deal because the Diesels go so quickly around here.

Just got a 2016 LML Silverado 3500HD CC LB 4x4 SRW - 14766 Miles - $50,500 OTD from Nortwest Chevrolet in McKenna, WA.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Nice! More and more people from Clark Co! We'll have to plan a get-together next summer!

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Sweet looking trucks! I've drug home and restored several late 40's and early 50's pickups and they're pretty awesome. My last one (though not a pickup) was a '48 Chevy COE with a flatbed dump. I bought an old Chevy motorhome that's on a P30 motorhome chassis and planned to make a car hauler but got sick and there it sits. I beat the cancer but just can't seem to get back into it. Maybe this year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Happy to hear that you beat your cancer! I'm sure that took a lot out of you physically and hope you can get back up and around soon. I'd love to see that motorhome before and after......those COE's are awesome looking trucks too.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone know anyone looking for a chrome front end over painted? I am looking to get parts to paint match if anyone has a line on anything.

2011 Silverado 2500HD here! I'm in Kirkland.

Just added a 2015 Step Bumper.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts

·
Registered
19,443 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Checking in from the West Sound...over in Poulsbo

Reactions: 1TRIKHD