Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1021 - 1040 of 1055 Posts

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Having my 3rd annual diesel truck meet on August 25th which is a Saturday and it starts at 4pm. Pm me if you want to come hang out for a bit and I'll shoot you my address.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
I'll have burgers and dogs. BYOB and if you want something else to eat bring it and you can use the BBQ to cook it.
Last year we had 20+ trucks from around the area and a couple from oregon.

Reactions: duramaxsky

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Having my 3rd annual diesel truck meet on August 25th which is a Saturday and it starts at 4pm. Pm me if you want to come hang out for a bit and I'll shoot you my address.

I'll have burgers and dogs. BYOB and if you want something else to eat bring it and you can use the BBQ to cook it.
Last year we had 20+ trucks from around the area and a couple from oregon.
I will make a point to be there Russ the truck won't be there but I will.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I will make a point to be there Russ the truck won't be there but I will.
Put it on the trailer and pull it over with the S10

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Put it on the trailer and pull it over with the S10

Lol I was gonna say that too, but was going to suggest the Tahoe instead ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: duramaxsky

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just moved to Kent last month by way of CA. Any clubs or meet ups coming soon?

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Just moved to Kent last month by way of CA. Any clubs or meet ups coming soon?
I have one every summer at my house. Follow my build thread and I'll let you know when it is. Usually around mid August. We also have meet ups through out the year in the puyallup area and auburn.
Any good performance shops in the Kent surrounding area?
Best shop for duramax stuff is in Port Angeles at screaming diesel performance. Scott is the owner. Wouldnt take my truck anywhere else!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have one every summer at my house. Follow my build thread and I'll let you know when it is. Usually around mid August. We also have meet ups through out the year in the puyallup area and auburn.Best shop for duramax stuff is in Port Angeles at screaming diesel performance. Scott is the owner. Wouldnt take my truck anywhere else!

Nice. Didn't even realize SDP was up here! Its a bit of a drive but I'm sure their work speaks for itself.

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Nice. Didn't even realize SDP was up here! Its a bit of a drive but I'm sure their work speaks for itself.
2 hrs from my house. Its worth the drive though.

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's official... I'm back in the game. I've been on the forum for awhile, but sold my 05 LLY when I moved over to the Wet side of the state. Just picked up this clean 2012 Sierra Denali 3500HD SRW. It's exactly what I was looking for and I was picky! 92,000k miles on the Odometer. Interior is immaculate and it's optioned out. It was obviously very well cared for. Currently the only modification is a FASS Lift pump the PO installed. He had an '03 that lost the injectors and thought he could prolong the life of this vehicle with the lift pump install. Good to go. Let the mods begin.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
It's official... I'm back in the game. I've been on the forum for awhile, but sold my 05 LLY when I moved over to the Wet side of the state. Just picked up this clean 2012 Sierra Denali 3500HD SRW. It's exactly what I was looking for and I was picky! 92,000k miles on the Odometer. Interior is immaculate and it's optioned out. It was obviously very well cared for. Currently the only modification is a FASS Lift pump the PO installed. He had an '03 that lost the injectors and thought he could prolong the life of this vehicle with the lift pump install. Good to go. Let the mods begin.
Looks good man congrats! Where you living?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Everyone vote NO on I1639. Make sure you vote.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Will do Matt!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm between Auburn and Black Diamond.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I'm between Auburn and Black Diamond.
Not too far from me. I am out past Ravensdale.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
Got all my stuff ordered for full delete, exhaust and high flow air. Trying to decide in the CP3 swap. Any insite? I’ve got the Exergy MPROP system saver but starting to think I should just do the CP3 while I’m in the valley. Or so I just run the system saver till the CP4 pops and do the swap then?

·
Registered
19,443 Posts
Got all my stuff ordered for full delete, exhaust and high flow air. Trying to decide in the CP3 swap. Any insite? I’ve got the Exergy MPROP system saver but starting to think I should just do the CP3 while I’m in the valley. Or so I just run the system saver till the CP4 pops and do the swap then?
Id do the cp3 conversion with a 10mil pump fro Scott up at SDP.

Reactions: theWRECKLESSone

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm damn near convinced at this point. I don't have any plans to do a turbo upgrade for a bit, 10mm still suggested? I know the stroker pumps used to have a bit more reliability issues. Non-issue these days?

1021 - 1040 of 1055 Posts