Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Brand new to forum
Brand new to diesels
Brand new to Chevy

I'm not even sure i'm posting this in its proper place. Hope this is the new guy area. I have taken a few hours to review the new guy suggestions and will take a few weeks to review the FAQ's and searches. Great place. learned allot already.

I'm the proud new owner of a 2011 Chevy duramax 6.6. Any regular maintenance advice i can get is appreciated. I have changed the fuel filter since purchase but that's about it. Old owner tried running red fuel in it and was not successful. New seat covers and under seat storage added. The trucks a monster for me and I love it.

Looking forward to seeing what i can do with this thing.

·
Registered
397 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to the DF.

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Not successful on red fuel? What does that mean? Off-road diesel fuel is dyed red and is identical to On-road diesel fuel. The only difference is the illegality of using off road diesel on public roadways.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Good choice on the chevy congrats.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
welcome friend

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome and from what I've seen on this site there is a lot of useful info her as the same as the members

·
Premium Member
11,309 Posts
Welcome to the DF!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.