Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well truck has had twins for 4,000km. Only recently, has dust started to kick up in evenings (frozen/wet in am) I started having fuel pressure issues with my race tune. I backed it down one level. Then it started being a pig. Good in the morning, terrible in evening. Would only make 15kpsi from a dead stand. Complete dog. The filter was letting dust by, and there was noticeable buildup on the MFS. Cleaned it, and performance is restored. I have some oiled filters on the way. Just a warning to guys running the AFE dry. Dust is getting through mine. Had this been mid summer, I prob would have dusted my engine, or turbos.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
1,766 Posts
Dang at least you caught it in time and by the looks of your sig you need some injectors you should buy mine lol

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm staying at 650-700. Don't want to have to do rods/Pistons. Next one will be balanced, pinned rotating assembly

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Wish I woulda got pictures. Instantly knew it was dust, Sensor was covered in a layer of it. Noticed ecm wasn't commanding fuel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.