Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to see how you guys are liking the wcfab intercooler pipes. I noticed my truck has started a boost leak some where and if I am going to spend money on repairing it I was wondering if any has noticed a difference with these or not really? I know the one piece design is a bonus.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Besides a couple utube vids I can't find anyone talking about them. Kind of interested myself.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Know right. I am really toying with the idea of doing them plus intake horn and a new stealth turbo and some tuning. A new truck would be nice really nice but at the same time this one will be paid off and the inside of the new ones and not really impressive. More power some upgrades and I will be happy since I use the truck to tow every day all day. It does have a wrecker on it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I Know right. I am really toying with the idea of doing them plus intake horn and a new stealth turbo and some tuning. A new truck would be nice really nice but at the same time this one will be paid off and the inside of the new ones and not really impressive. More power some upgrades and I will be happy since I use the truck to tow every day all day. It does have a wrecker on it.
Well I went ahead and ordered them. Not sure how long it will take to arrive. My intake horn took awhile. I need to get to the fuel rail pressure sensor and I can't get the thing off with the tube on there so I might as well swap it out anyway.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might as well lol I know I have a boost leak or sounds like it just need to find it and I refuse to buy stock replacements. I guess I will wait and see how you like them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So might as well update this... turns out my egr cross over pipe is leaking pretty good can see all the soot around it. But now sounds like something is coming loose on the drivers side of the motor like under the valve cover or something like a knocking rattling noise like a belt tensor is coming apart but it's not. So yeahhhh he we got let's see what the stealership says now hopefully the motor is not letting go. It has 147000km on it if it needs a motor I think it's time to sell it and get a new truck this thing has been a decent truck just a lot of annoying little things letting go and fighting dealerships like crazy to get covered and getting gm Canada involved and waiting and fighting just really annoyed with "customer service and warranty" which they pick and chose when I have it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts