Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This applies to diesel owners as much or more so then anything else. IMHO over the last few years the diesel community had displayed even more rice then the import community.

If you have rediculious stacks, enjoy blowing black smoke, use camo duct tape, or have more vinyl on your truck then glass this is for you. STOP BEING RETARDED

·
Registered
407 Posts
good vid

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,566 Posts
I whole-heartedly agree Beech, its a bad problem, and getting worse every day

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I agree it's getting worse as well, and being quite young I've gotten to see the worst of it from people I know unfortunately :(

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I also just contacted him and asked what we could do to involve them in our sport/hobby

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
This is perfect for the diesel comunity. Someone NEEDS to send this linkto the Cummins Forums.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
how about someone post it on a fairly popular facebook page....

·
EFILIVE,y u no DSP5 LML??
1,591 Posts
here is link to their FB page... looks like a good deal. And like stated above, this needs to be linked to the cumminGs forum...:rofl

www.facebook.com/RKCFB

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
I like to blow bubbles, and use silicone not tape, and my trucks covered in polished tin not vinyl.
Seriously though someine needs to blow this shit up on the cummins forum, literally everytime I pass a fag in a cummins he has to floor it and black out the road.

Reactions: NasTMaxx

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'll post it over there. But I'm not sure how to post vids?

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Just copy the link up top to the original video.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
cummins are the hondas of the diesel

1 - 20 of 56 Posts