Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
Hahaha, Rolling coal is literally the exact same thing as rice, I've been saying this for months.

Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements.

Coal Orallers are mimicking the drag race and pull trucks.

Import Ricers are mimicking real race cars with huge shopping cart wings and stuff.

Rolling coal as a result of a lug gear heavy pull is one thing. Doing it to a series of road cyclist that have all but stopped traffic because they want to look at each other in tights falls into that same category.

Now the elderly lady or family walking down the road is another. I feel the truck community does have some RICE folks but in general we are pretty level for the most part. My truck send out some black but it's not because I envy drag or pull trucks, it's because it's a diesel period!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
493 Posts
Ugh, would have to agree with the black smoke, it just seems childish...

I feel the same about stacks though, and those that have to have their mirrors extended to pull an invisible trailer.

I recently got it from a F250 pulling across me at an intersection. I guess he thought he was cool doing it to someone in a Duramax sitting at a red light.

But I think deep down he was just jealous of the dually... :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey guys sorry I don't even know what a sticky is

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cummins start strong and talk about Ram power but all I've seen is obnoxious, no game having, always leaving her disappointed cause they're cummin pre maturely but no worries cause the bow tie brotherhood step up and lay down the D to the MAXX and we're always LIKE A ROCK

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey I bought my truck with the scoops already on it. Can't afford a new cowl hood so hope you don't think I'm a douche ricer.

·
Premium Member
7,853 Posts
Hey I bought my truck with the scoops already on it. Can't afford a new cowl hood so hope you don't think I'm a douche ricer.

Let's put it this way. NO you're NOT a ricer lmao. Hell sometimes scoops look decent.

A ricer would make the scoops bigger to where you can't see out of the windshield, then post pictures on the forum of how bad ass he/she is. Then role coal outside a school playground while kids are outside.
Followed by saying how bad ass they are.

You are fine trust me

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey thanks. Yeah I got my tunes from Kory and love them, and my lb7 barely smokes its great.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ha I just noticed you have that note at the bottom about the Synthetic Motorsports guys.
I went from 13.5MPG DD to 18+ MPH DD with Kory's Stock truck set up. LOVE IT!!

Reactions: DirtEmax-USMC

·
Registered
116 Posts
oops 18+ mpg dd

·
Registered
58 Posts
but my whole truck is vinyl wrapped :X

·
Registered
50 Posts
Many years ago when I bought my first truck, my roomie (about 23 when I was 33) kept bugging me about tricking out my new truck. I'd just gotten the final paperwork from a nasty divorce, and my reward was a burgundy and grey 1994 sierra SLT (gasser). He just wouldn't stop giving me crap about not spending all my beer money on my new truck. Hell, I traded the damned van in on the exact truck I'd always wanted! He was all about looks with little to back it up. I finally told him this:

There are two kinds of truck owners in the world-those that look cool (because they have some sort of need to), and those that just are cool.

Seems to me to wrap up the gist of the convo here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
But I forgot to mention that when it came down to it, Dave was one of the best (and coolest) friends I ever had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's funny to see a ricer who still can drive their car, most of them I think burn more engine oil then my truck does fuel!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts