Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going? It is Sept 8th and 9th in Salt Lake City, Utah. :peelout

·
Registered
13 Posts
You betcha

YOU BET!! Already got my tickets... are you goin to be competeing?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ill be der with Keith and the NASTY GIRL !

·
Registered
276 Posts
I wish I could go, but that's a bit too far of a commute. Maybe if I had a cargo plane.....:)

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
What are ya going for Keith, Highest hp On fuel?? i think youg gonna shock alot of people!!!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are ya going for Keith, Highest hp On fuel?? i think youg gonna shock alot of people!!!!!
I am hoping to see 1000 RWHP on #2 and be the first Crew Cab in the 10's on #2 only.:cool: . This will be Nasty's first run on the track and test and tune has been minimal too this point. This is a pretty big goal for first time out but we will give it our best shot!:)

Keith

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yes that is a huge goal. Not too many trucks reach astronomical numbers without some sort of chemical power adder. The guy that ran the first 10 second duramax runs a 3 stage nitrous setup (stock turbo!) so it'll be a stretch. Good luck!

·
3,163 Posts
Man i hope you make it that would just be awesome!!!! Are you running twin cp's yet? Your set up should be close to the Climax truck i would say its making 1000hp easy!!!! What are you going to do for traction, 4 slicks?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man i hope you make it that would just be awesome!!!! Are you running twin cp's yet? Your set up should be close to the Climax truck i would say its making 1000hp easy!!!! What are you going to do for traction, 4 slicks?

The dual fuelers go on tomorrow.:cool: As far as tires at the moment I run a 285/50/20 Goodyear Eagle GT II, they hook up very well as they are a VERY soft rubber. We'll see how they hook at Edge if we have issues I'll be goin with slicks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Good luck to you :D Don't forget we want video :rockin

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck to you :D Don't forget we want video :rockin

Thanks Kat! Lots of hard work from alot of good people has gone into this build. :)

I have a few people who will be takin pics and video. I will post after next weekend.:peelout

Keith

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ill let ya let me drive it too ! LOL:tease

·
3,163 Posts
You Got er all ready to go, cant wait to hear the results!!!!!:getrdone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts