Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I have no experience with them but have been doing some trans research my self since i plan on doing that next. From what I can tell they are pretty pricey units compared to others. I'm prolly going with Scott at SDP or Aaron at All in truck performance. Have herd great things from both. All in gave me a quote significantly cheaper that what you have linked, but that was a basic 750 build with no powder coating.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no experience with them but have been doing some trans research my self since i plan on doing that next. From what I can tell they are pretty pricey units compared to others. I'm prolly going with Scott at SDP or Aaron at All in truck performance. Have herd great things from both. All in gave me a quote significantly cheaper that what you have linked, but that was a basic 750 build with no powder coating.
Thank you for letting me know about the other shops, I’m gonna look into them. So the linked transmission should be able to hold 750? I could always rattle can it or just leave it natural right?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Yes Wehrli has a 750 build and a 750+ build. The 750+ build just has billet shafts in it along with C3 oiler PTO covers but you can get that on the 750 build also. Yea i'm not really interested in spending $500 on a powder coat job thats going to be under the truck when i could use that money on the inside of the trans.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Denarli6.6

Thank you so much on taking your time reply and inform me about the transmission and other shops. I’m gonna take some time to decide on WC fab and SDP with the prices being very similar.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Where are you located at?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
If i were you I'd look into Calvins i beleive is his name in Louisiana. Apparently he does a lot of work with PPEI and is a pretty reputable builder.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I dont believe Calvin's builds transmissions anymore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts