Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best run was [email protected] with a 2.12 60' launching in 4x4 and revving to about 1700. made 5 passes but this was the best. took one of my cars out and on the first pass, i bent an axle, so they let me race myt truck on the same card since i broke my car.

will have another update on how fast it goes once we do the tuning and the turbo back exhaust. what kind of gains are to be had with a magnaflow 4 inch turbo back?

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
You might look into some tie rod sleeves if you're gonna launch in 4wd. Not bad times. I haven't ran mine be lucky to 20 sec quarter!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any links on these tie rod sleeves your talking about? and what is there purose?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
what causes the tie rods to go is when you do a 4X4 lauch the front of the truck lifts and the tires can tip in putting stress on the tie rods and causeing them to break Crankitupdiesel.com while your at it do the centerlink and then your good up to 800rwhp..
i have a 5" T/B Aluminized Magnaflow on my 06 LBZ and i wouldn't go that route again maybe the SS(stainless steel)system but not aluminized but one that i hear great results from is the MBRP or the Silverline exhausts..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx man!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts