Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a pull here at our county fair on thurs.aug 24th @ 7:30pm they are running two diesel classes street and open 8000lb, maybe we can get some duramax truck in here to clean up since there was not one there last year!!!
I'll be pulling, As far as i know turbobeaglebuggy will be there also, anyone else think about coming?

Fair Schedule & Directions- http://www.westmorelandfair.com/schedule.html

Later
Caleb

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Rules?????

I talked directly to the man in charge of fair pull last night at the fair, and his only offerings of the rules were the 8000lb stock diesel class is stock truck unless proven otherwise
and the 8000lb high output diesel is anything goes.!!

Later
Caleb

·
Registered
484 Posts
Well, just gonna have to make some redneck suspension blocks and chain weights to the tow hooks :drink

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chain weights:rof

Im going to be building a weight bracket tomarrow after work! skip out early and stop in we'll build you up one to!!!!!

are you coming out right after work?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Chain weights:rof

Im going to be building a weight bracket tomarrow after work! skip out early and stop in we'll build you up one to!!!!!

are you coming out right after work?

Oh boy!!!! I will be now :woot In fact I already left early!!!! :hyper

·
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pull turned out to be a really good time, They made us pull in the high output class with all the modified trucks but we did good i dont have all the results but i know a durmax buddy of ours got third only beat by two mod diesel trucks:rolleyes: and i placed 5th with another mod diesel truck in 4th! Beagle Buggy had one heck of a run going but no one told him he had to get the sled to the 300' mark so he left it at about 200'. i'll say ive never seen a truck go down the track that fast befor:) .

Later
Caleb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts