Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here have any experience with the Wet Okole neoprene seat covers? I am wanting to order a set for my truck. I just want to make sure they're gonna fit properly/skin tight and hold up if I'm gonna have to drop close to $600 on them. Also, if anyone has ordered straight from them, how long do they take to get usually? And if anybody can recommend other brands of neoprene seat covers that fit tightly and hold up that is appreciated too.

·
Registered
212 Posts
couple of years ago, i ordered a set straight from them for my son's 2001 silverado and it
took about 7-10 day to get them in. It was around Christmas also.

very nice fit and have been completely satisfied with the purchase.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Another +1 for them. I've had 2 sets on 2 different trucks. They're pricey but worth every cent.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Had them in one of my jeeps. Great fit and quality. I'd definitely buy them again.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ive had them on a previous truck, sold the truck, and gave the seat covers to my father for his truck. Between my father and I, we've used them for about 4 years. They are great quality and fit like a glove. After 4 years they have started to stretch a little but its not bad at all. I ordered them through Cabelas.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had them in my Tacoma as well and they fit great. I have never had any other seat covers though. The only thing I didn't like about them was the straps it had on it that holds them on. They went under my seat and interfered with my seat slider. Great quality though.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Had some in my last truck. I loved them had them in my 03 then my 04 so about 8 years and they held up great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My LBZ had them when i bought it. I didnt like how they felt with the leather. Felt like i was sliding around. took em out after about a week.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have them in my LBZ. I have leather and they don't slide around. They fit great and seem tuff. I also ordered them with the pockets in front of the bottom cushion and use them all the time. Good product.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had a set in my old truck and got 12 years out of them. Fit was great and I was very happy to get that much use out of them. A new set is coming tomorrow for the work van, and another set is coming in 2 weeks for the new truck. Cannot recommend them enough, they are worth every penny.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We have had them in two trucks for the past 8 years. They hold up and are very simple to clean. All around a great product.:thumb

·
Registered
67 Posts
Do you have any pics? I am looking for seat covers for my '13 crew cab
Not positive you were addressing me, but I have no pictures of them installed. One tip, you can upload pictures of your current interior while you place your order on their website. I have done this all 3 times I have ordered and every time the covers fit perfect. You will get quite a workout installing them, they fit that good. You can also place your order and email them photos separately, just attach your order number to the e mail.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Cannot answer that one as I've never put them over leather. The factory cloth seats underneath has always looked like new when they were removed.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can get pics tomorrow for you guys. Mine were bought in 07, just finally wore a hole in the fabric this year! They are worth every penny imo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.