Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can鈥檛 access their site , and my emails don鈥檛 go through to them . Are they shutting down ? 馃槥

Premium Member
Yes, he posted on another site that he is getting out of the business.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there any way to contact him ? I just bought my autocal a month or two ago and am having an issue ..

Registered
He cut ties with who was hosting his website and emails through said website. Try calling.

Registered
Going to be a lot of people left out in the cold over people getting out after the crackdown.... Better get the tune emailed to you in the format it was created in EG HPTuner. I have the one written for my 16 Z06 after the motor work and dyno tuning was done.

YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WILL DISAPPEAR!

Registered
I'd PM on dd then.

Registered
I just got an autocal from them at the beginning of the month, I wish I would have known they were gonna close shop. I wonder if there is anyway to get the tunes unlocked, or get my autocal unlinked from them, since they are no longer in business?

Registered
Message him on dd he was on there today.

Premium Member
After watching several of the tunes companies get out of the tuning business due to the EPA, I have to believe that the more companies that do deletes are discussed in public forums, the more of them that will be put out of business.

Premium Member
I've noticed a trend appear, after that Friday's notice, a rash of newly joined members asking explicit questions as 1st posts, that were all along the lines of what you describe.

Basically appearing to bait members to answer, "who's left that I can contact?"

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've noticed a trend appear, after that Friday's notice, a rash of newly joined members asking explicit questions as 1st posts, that were all along the lines of what you describe.

Basically appearing to bait members to answer, "who's left that I can contact?"
I apologize if that鈥檚 the way my question seems . I assure you that was not my intention .

Premium Member
I'm talking 'bout newly joined members (a few days), with no or single digit posts.

Reactions: Busa Dave

Registered
Well most of the tuners are small operations and when big fines are leveled against just a few the word gets out and will drive the industry completely underground or most likely to a halt. The monetary penalties under the CAA can be substantial and for every instance. Feel bad for the people who will have trucks that will not run but it is what it is. Not like they can take the USG to court over it.

Still do some of my cars that have had engine work but gave up on the trucks years ago because I trade every few years and it destroys trade in value for a diesel.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.