Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 ccsb no rust at all, 160k miles everything works on it body in good shape, paint has lots of chips and scratches in it, it’s leather interior heated power seats all options in the truck. What’s it worth?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Look it up on kelly blue book or nada an that’ll give you an idea, but people are paying stupid amounts of money in some areas, without seeing it the paint how it is an I’m just guessing a little rust your probably around 10-12k, someone on here mentioned a week ago or so they sold there truck for 20 some grand but it was in show room condition

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s hard to believe but the truck is 100% rust free, but sounds good I’ll check out the kbb, I was looking to get 13-14 for it if that’s realistic

·
Registered
407 Posts
If it’s rust free I’d say you could start a lot higher, people are spending a lot of money on clean older trucks right now

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I been hearing, I’m east coast also. Eastern Pennsylvania everything expensive in this area, hate to sell it but have a custody battle coming up and custody layers are not cheap

·
Registered
2017, 2500HD, LTZ, front guard, Duraflap mudguards, Leer bed topper
867 Posts
i am sure you found “dad’s rights” is a more recognized right or your upcoming battle would not be so important. Here is one I heard some good stuff about…

ignore is you have it under control.. just offering data…. God bless your effort…

·
Registered
407 Posts
Book it out an add 5 grand to it haha I’m telling ya peoples crazy with them right now! An 160k on it it’ll go quick I bet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got a picture of it? I might find the money if it’s as clean and put together as you say it is

·
Registered
407 Posts
On my phone I tap the paper clip image right above here where I reply at, an it’ll say take photo or choose from files

·
Registered
407 Posts
A 4 door at that! You’ll have no problem selling that! I hate to say it cause someone already committed about looking for it but start high! You can always come down! Wish you best best of luck!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Did ya sell it? Round about price?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts