Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have almost 1000 miles on my minimax so now it's time to start looking at aftermarket items.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking a leveling kit then tuning. I haven't seen an air intake kit yet. Maybe the hot and cold side pipes.

Just seeing what is out there first, I haven't paid the sales tax on it yet. I need to do that first or my wife will shit because she will see this going down the same road as my Camaro and Big Dog chopper.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
SDP has put a lot of goodies on their truck, the build thread hasn't been updated lately, but I hear they're great to call and deal with

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check out Green Diesel Engineering. They are working on the tune right now. The testing Keith is doing now is showing very good mileage improvements. It is a great company with incredible customer service! While I don't have my Colorado yet, I have been running Keith's tunes in my 2006 Jeep Libery with the 2.8 CRD. I won't buy the truck till Keith is done.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Interested in knowing if anyone has deleted the def and dpf on these minimax trucks yet? Any tuners out there let me know please so i can jump the gun and purchase one pf these trucks.

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Several people have....but h&s is a thing of the past....efi live is what is best now.....only way to go imo when deleting...shoot me a pm if I can help you get a package deal!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I have almost 1000 miles on my minimax so now it's time to start looking at aftermarket items.
Duramax Tuner seems to have a nice setup for the MiniMax....

Reactions: AKDenali

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Does Bilstein not offer 5100 series leveling struts for chevy's? Better ride than factory and lift for around $200.
Wrong...won't ride as good as factory...can't with the angles and bind the leveling kit does to the front end....no way around it, lift or drop shackles are the only good ways to level a truck and keep factory ride

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just deleted my Colorado. Have 42k on truck and was told i needed a new EGR valve by stealership at $1300. Local guy here near Atlanta deleted and tuned a 17 ZR2 and i was referred to him by larger shop doing bigger diesels. Paid $2400 for CAI, 3" stainless Exhaust, 4 stage DSP4 PPEI EFI Live EGM/TransmissionTune and full delete. Couldn't be happier.

If anyone needs DPF or stock exhaust, PM me as i will consider selling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts