Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there was so many i decided just take a video!:) I got these twice today and i usually get them every other day. what are they and why do they keep comming up?:confused:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Wow! Something isn't right with that!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
has any body seeen them i get them all of the time!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump!!!!!??????

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
To be honest...mine did that this winter when I gelled....

Obviously that isnt the issue here..

But from your signature. You are running a 135hp tune on a stock tranny??

That might be a good place to start.

But what were you doing when it the codes first popped up? What kind of issues are you having that are associated with the codes?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have had trans issues wayyyy b4 i even put the tune on there and i think i was told it was the soleoniods? im not sure if thats right!... but for instance i dorve to the store tonight which is maybe a mile away and there was no code before i went in the store but when i came out and started it there was a code...and erlier today i drove about 60+- miles and there was no code the whole way but once i started it up an hour later there was that same type of code!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh and never had a trans code thrown since the tune has been put on there!

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
is there any change in performance at all? Like can you feel it slip or decreased power.

Very hard to diagnose something like this over the interwebs lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nothing at all when the check engne light is on feels the exact same to me! is it possible that its just the quad that cant read the code so it gives those nubers and letters?

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
my PPE did the same thing...I stopped writing down the numbers after I hit about 15 codes.

Half of them I couldn't find.

I'm honestly at a loss for what it could be.....something simple I'm sure....it always seems to be that case with our trucks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i hope so.. next time it throws a code ill run it up to autozone and see what there device says!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump? any one else

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump...any body im curious???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts