Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 4 stock 16" chrome wheels on my 2500hd. they have 285/75/16s on them. they are nitto terra grapplers with only about 15K miles on them. so they still have about 50% or more tread left. wondering what they are worth?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
i would say with good tires about 600

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
$400+ Its the tires. nobody really wants the steel wheels anymore got a clean set that I couldnt unload for $100

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
They are not worth nothing. I will take them off your hands, if you pay the shipping....LOL
I sold my stock wheels like that for 200 without tires and a trade of just the painted ones. I wanted an extra set for ha,ha's

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i figured id ask $600 for em. maybe someone with painted wheels wants some chrome or something.

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,976 Posts
They do also fit 8 lug vans and suburbans. I sold mine to my employer because they had a van with painted wheels. It made the van look 1000x better.

Reactions: nvrgasagn

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
im interested if you still have them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.