Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

LHN...We ARE the Joneses
Noticed at Wally's the other day, about 70+ 12-packs of TP, large oversized rolls. GV house brand, but it's something.

Food and dairy shelves are slowly filling back in. Still some gaps, but it's all improving IMO.
Rain quit after many days of steady drizzle. Today was 90* and super humid. Time to get back tinkering with some wood and garden projects.

Can you say, "bored"? o_O

Reactions: onetigger725

Registered
im a essential worker at ryder transportation so im still leaving the house at 6am and get home at 3pm. they cut overtime so far. girlfriend got laid off from the hotel so she has been cleaning and cooking everything in sight and just getting the indoor garden going.

LHN...We ARE the Joneses
3+ months of no Barber.....pulling out the old bandanas, trying to control the tickling like a crawling bug hair that's reverting to it's natural state of curls. :cautious:

Reactions: CDmax16

LHN...We ARE the Joneses

Registered
My haircut has been a flattop for 30+ years, high ant tight, but lately folks are starting to call me Conway!??

But what's really had me bummed out is that the wife and I should have pulled in late last night with the camper, returning from our semi-annual pilgrimage to the high banks of Talladega Superspeedway. The whole iRacing thing just isn't doing it for me.

Premium Member
Wife has been cutting mine for the last 10 years.
If it was any shorter, it would be shaved.
Little cool when it is 38 degrees though.

Registered
I am still working, but when I鈥檓 home, I am putting my dad鈥檚 semi truck back together for him. He got in a wreck a couple years ago, and finally got the body damage repaired. He also had the whole truck repainted.

She鈥檚 slowly coming back to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jdwarren

Premium Member
Making Bullets, Put a water pump on my Motorcycle as well as seasonal up-keep. Went fishing caught some Crappie great day. Going Turkey hunting when weather permits, seen a few toms but the only big one I couldnt get close enough too! Repairing my sons 93 K2500 all Bushings, and ball joints. It has fought me every step of the way with broken bolts rusted bolts. Today it rains and it to tall for my garage so we wait. Going to mount my new Scope on my .338 I guess and go sight it in have a Cougar tag, who knows might get lucky!

Registered
Repairing my old 2006 chevy. It's been a while since I rode this car. By the way, if you are looking for a reliable obd2 scanner, you can try using CP9690 from Actron. Actron's code readers feature intuitive user interface, sleek and compact design, and support numerous functions. Hope this helps.

Registered
I finally cracked, I just couldn't take it anymore! It has been over 30 years since my wife cut my hair and I swore I would never let her do it again. I am now a broken man but I now have a high and tight, skin on the sides and back with about 3/8" on top. Sounds good but not feathering or shading to mix the skin/hair line.

I can't thank her enough! Don't anybody tell her I said that.

Premium Member
I don't have much hair left so I just cut it myself. LOL

Premium Member
I have been cleaning my guns, checking ammo, buying extra magazines and trying to punch holes closer together in targets at my friend's range. Living near Potland, Oregon make one nervous....

41 - 58 of 58 Posts