Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just trying to see whats out there

Me-Nitto Terra Grappler 285s load D & American Eagle 058s 16x8 4"BS
awesome tires, 305s next, I'll never buy polished rims again & the BS is too much

·
Registered
269 Posts
325/65/r18 Terra Grapplers......second set i've owned, definitely not the last. 18x9 Panther wheels.....I'm not buying polished or "finished" wheels either.......

·
Registered
23 Posts
285-75R16 BFG All-Terrain KO's - same as the Hummer H2. Great on the road and off. Not too much noise, either. I can only begin to hear them when I decel to around 30mph just before a stop or turn. Load range D stated, but equal to E when towing moderate loads (10,000 lbs). Long wearing compound.

·
Registered
269 Posts
They're good tires the BFG's....but they're just......ugly I think...my opinion....

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Right now im running the factory 245 bridgstones on my MT Classic 16x8 wheels, i have a set of cooper ST's on the chrome stock wheels for the crappy westeren pa salt storm aslo known as winter!!!!!! Soon i will have a set of 265 cooper HT's on the MT wheels to try and help gain some launch traction at the strip!!!!

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
New Tires

Now running Running Pirelli Scorpion A/T's LT265/75/16E Seem like a nice tire so far but time will tell!!!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Those are equivalent to 35" right?

Edited - I put wrong size

·
Registered
300 Posts
What is Back Space?? and how do you do it??
Sorry new to this stuff
Thanks!!:)
Backspace is the amount of space between the inner edge of the rim and the back of the flange where the rim mounts to the hub.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts