2621 - 2640 of 2680 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,977 Posts
$2.55 here in central West Virginia.

·
Registered
147 Posts
$1.99 NJ no problems w their diesel never water in my Donaldson twist and drains on my lift pump

·
Registered
67 Posts
$2.15 Yuma, AZ

·
Registered
88 Posts
Around here, Northern Kalifrornistan, the spread is $2.89 to $3.89

·
Registered
3 Posts
1.99 in Auburn, AL.

·
Registered
846 Posts
1.899, Buckee's Baytown Texas.

·
Registered
137 Posts
$1.94 at buckee’s in league city.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Shot up about 30 cents in the last week here in North Jersey

·
Registered
137 Posts
$1.91 in Alvin Texas the other day. Most in the area are between $1.91 and $2.09.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Good ol bucees. I live in league city as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m actually in Sante Fe with a boat in Kemah so I hit all the buckees in the area.. LC, the outlet mall area and Alvin. Always good prices. I also like the ethanol free gas for the equipment.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’m actually in Sante Fe with a boat in Kemah so I hit all the buckees in the area.. LC, the outlet mall area and Alvin. Always good prices. I also like the ethanol free gas for the equipment.
Yeah I’d love to run ethanol free in my boat but the price is steep. But at least now we have that option around here

·
Registered
288 Posts
Payson, AZ.
Regular gas with 10% ethanol $2.30
Diesel $2.62 - $2.66
These are the lowest prices that gas and diesel has been here all year. These stations are making a killing.
Also you can't get any gas here without ethanol. Sucks!
At least with the big fire going on it looks like they might have it under control and shouldn't reach Payson.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah I’d love to run ethanol free in my boat but the price is steep. But at least now we have that option around here

Yup.. ethanol free is a blessing for yard equipments, chainsaws, mowers, etc. Not so much for cars and boats that would burn through a full tank. Thankfully my boat is diesel.. but since it’s a tad too big to come out of the water I have to sacrifice and fill up at the local docks. Then again, it is a sailboat. ;)

2621 - 2640 of 2680 Posts