Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
2921 - 2940 of 2975 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
I buy my fuel from places that I know move a lot of diesel. I almost always use a QT locally or a name brand truck stop when I'm on the road. The price sucks but the price difference is only a few dollars
Same here. There is one outlier on gasbuddy that is always 10-15 cents a gallon lower than everybody else but I won’t go there as it is a low volume station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 sierra 2500 HD Crew Cab, Std Box SLT 4WD Z71
169 Posts
I buy my fuel from places that I know move a lot of diesel. I almost always use a QT locally or a name brand truck stop when I'm on the road. The price sucks but the price difference is only a few dollars
Costco moves a ton of fuel, Gas and Diesel, best prices around here anyway. At least if there is a Costco nearby...

·
"THEEPASUCKS"
1,475 Posts

·
Registered
2014 sierra 2500 HD Crew Cab, Std Box SLT 4WD Z71
169 Posts
Our Costco doesn't have diesel.
Sadly not all of them do, I think the ones with older stations. The one closest to me does not, but just a couple miles away is one that does, they got their pumps later.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
3.59. Up 4 ¢ in 5 days

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Costco moves a ton of fuel, Gas and Diesel, best prices around here anyway. At least if there is a Costco nearby...
$2.99 Kenosha Wisconsin Monday night. $150.00 fill-up. I figured I would saddle up the aux tank and will check out fuel prices in a month.

·
Registered
852 Posts
HAHAHA 4.85 Arco Glendora Ca

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Saw some $3.05 in Joplin MO today. Too bad I'd just filled up a half hour east for $3.35.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Cheapest? Rat gas place $3.79 in Yuma AZ. But they turn alot of fuel....

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
4.05 in Liberal controlled Oregon.

• Sad
Reactions: thedave1164

·
Registered
598 Posts
Clayton NC

2921 - 2940 of 2975 Posts