Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my truck 2006 LBZ Duramax crew cab: talking exterior-wise, I have C-led taillights with matching 3rd brake light, led reverse bulbs, HID headlight bulbs, and an MBRP tip on my exhaust, and of course the wheels. What else could I do appearance/styling wise on the exterior to spiff it up so to speak? I'm brainstorming ideas for myself to work on and for the wife for Christmas already too...馃榿

Attachments

Registered
Amp research boards, updated mirrors with the running lights in them and a billet or painted Bowtie in the grill.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do like those AMP steps, that would be a good touch!

Registered
Color match the front bumper cap.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Color matching would look awesome with this color too. I'm getting the truck re-tinted tomorrow so a little additional poll question on here: should I get a windshield brow or not? I've debated this for a while and I'm thinking of getting one down to the AS1 line but also thought about just leaving it clear altogether.

Registered
I personally like 50 or 70% on the entire windshield. Not too dark to where you can drive at night easily and knocks the glare off during the day, but it is illegal to do the whole windshield. Color matched front end would look good and also some built headlights would be a nice addition. Another little thing is removing the side molding on the door panels looks pretty good too.

Premium Member
All 4 parking light mod.

Registered
Windshield brow all day! Mine goes down way past the as1 line

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will go with the brow! Better safe than sorry and then see about the whole windshield deal I like the sound of that. I've been looking at headlights but they seem very expensive for what they are any recommendations on a place to get them better priced?

Premium Member
1a auto

Registered
Depends on what you want to do. If you want some custom built ones they are all going to be pricey. If you just want some aftermarket ones ebay, carid & amazon have tons. Pro tuning lab has some good looking lights for your truck that are fairly cheap. That'd get my vote. You also got anzo, recon, spyder for name brands.

https://www.protuninglab.com/03chsieucrhe2.html

These would look pretty good with the color scheme you already have going on

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice looking truck!
Thanks! And thanks all for all the recommendations! I'm liking the protuninglab website my two favorites are definitely the ones you left the link for and the ones with the U-led ones too. These are all some good options and I've got some decisions to make! 馃榿

1 - 13 of 13 Posts