Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im planning on buying a sport bumper and tow mirrors soon and i was looking for the exact color of my truck. I open my door and the sticker that shows the color is gone. My VIN sticker is still there but the other one is gone. It in an 02 lb7 ccsb and the color is white. But i need to know what type of white.
If yall could help me out I'd appreciate it big time!!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Summit white. That's all I know for the white color on our trucks. Mine is summit white as well.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just dont wanna get the bumper painted and then it look bad because the colors dont match haha. thanks brotha

·
Registered
731 Posts
Are you looking on your glove box door? its under all your rpo codes, it will be a bc cc code.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cc25743
whats all i found, now what?

·
Registered
945 Posts
go to a parts store or body shop that sells paint and give them the paint code.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bc/cc u 8624 12d

thats also what i found. its a type of olympic white i suppose because on my year model the only white is olympic white. but it has 3 different olympic whites....gah.
why couldnt they just make it simple and just make it one white and list it clearly on the ID tag lol

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
found it!! Thanks outdoorsman for those links.. it says wa8624 olympic white and that number on my ID tag says 8624! cool deal, now just gotta buy the stuff

·
Received a Hummer
9,628 Posts
I was going to suggest calling the dealer with your VIN....I'd imagine they could find it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think i might just to make sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts