Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

3621 - 3640 of 8932 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Busy weekend.

Saturday: Worked most of the day . Went to see 4 new mowing customers and got 2 of them yesterday. I feel good about the other 2. One is a 10 acre neighbor that looks like a park.
Mowed a lot of the yard.

Sunday: Wife wanted the fire pit gone, so that is what we did. Cleaned wood out of pit and wood pile into dump trailer. Picked up a bunch of limbs from yard. Ended up w half a load.
Took grapple bucket and bush hog off tractor. Put on pallet forks and box blade. Picked up a big pile of debris from septic tank work 7 months ago. Plywood, pipe, old tarps, dirt and stuff.
She, my wife :surprise: loaded the blocks on the pallet. Really, no shizzle. It was 92* also.
Tore down and trashed old, small greenhouse.
Attempted to level fill dirt with box blade that was put in a dozen holes in yard last year.
Used loader to pick up small dirt piles from septic pipe repairs from last fall. Spread in holes in yard.
Hauled sand to fill and level around septic system vent box and filter box.
Called it quits about 5:30 to go inside and have a beverage.
Neighbor came by afterwards to borrow tractor to blade his driveway.
Sitting down now.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Paper work and quotes. Living the dream... Not really

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,276 Posts
Feelin' the breeze on the porch, tasty beverage in hand, watchin' another killer full moon rise. Halloween;

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Replaced my 30 amp 220 with a 50 amp, pulled out the 10/2 and pulled 6/2. Now I can finally crank up the tig.... Now all I need to do is finish the cement in my shop....

As a side note, that 6/2 is a PITA to pull alone, can even tell you how many trips up and down the ladder i made to push/pull it.

You should separate the grounds from the neutrals......

And where you have the two wires jammed under the same lug.... that's a no no....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,880 Posts

And where you have the two wires jammed under the same lug.... that's a no no....

But that's only if it is a subpanel, right? If it's a separate feed from the pole it's just like a house yeah (bonded neutral and ground)?

I don't see two wires on one lug...

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
But that's only if it is a subpanel, right? If it's a separate feed from the pole it's just like a house yeah (bonded neutral and ground)?

I don't see two wires on one lug...

I guess I assumed it was a sub since it was in a garage. And it looks like the #6 neutral has another wire coming off to the left?

Just trying to help you out btw. Hard to convey it through the keyboard that I'm not being the south end of a donkey.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
I guess I assumed it was a sub since it was in a garage. And it looks like the #6 neutral has another wire coming off to the left?

Just trying to help you out btw. Hard to convey it through the keyboard that I'm not being the south end of a donkey.

Wasn't my post, and no, you're not being a donkey. Just was asking for clarification :)

·
Registered
1,950 Posts

It is a sub, and I do need to separate, been meaning to for a while, through it in really quick when I was building the shop, half assed it. There are not, however to under the same lug....

·
Registered
397 Posts
1. Mowed/trimmed
2. Smoked a chicken for dinner
3. Stained the addition to the deck, 100sqft or so.
4. Stained 900sqft of fence (150' linear x 6' tall).

On that note...I purchased the $50 HVLP Wagner opti-stain gun from Lowes when I did the fence, best $50 I have ever spent (though the rebates from the stain I purchased will pay for the gun, so it is a wash). Only complaint I have is that the reservoir for the material is too small, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
Fixed a few clogged drains & fixed the low water pressure issue.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Cleaned the garage up, so much nicer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Been working on that for months, getting there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Got the siding back on the house on Saturday. Finished up right in time because it started raining.

Tonight I got the 3rd window done. Luckily no dryrot behind this one!

One more window to go and then two belly bands and garage door trim.

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
It's small so that helps limit accumulation

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Unless your good at Tetris(spelling?) Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts

·
Registered
5,795 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,640
That's bedding for some rabbits we have Downerrr

Not my choice, or that of my wife, it was an ex friend of hers that thought since my wife liked the idea of rabbits though would never pursue it, got her some anyway, then they had babies, now we have 2 adults and 2 babies, which are all fullsize now..

But my wife can't gI've them up, she loves animals, as do i, but it would have been nice if someone would have asked beforehand..

3621 - 3640 of 8932 Posts