Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 9218 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pulled the chrome off the top front bumper plastic piece getting it ready for paint :neener

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ha sorry deffiantly thought this was the what did you do to your truck lol :rofl:cookoo[1]:

·
Registered
21 Posts
You're right TDavis1992....Sorry!

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
:rofl

I have been watching it rain for the last couple of days and looks to be here for a while.....and I need to be mowing my grass if it ever lets up any...

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Front end alignment to keep my new bolonies from wearing stupid. Hold the wheel straight and she goes straight now lol:thumb except when I lean on the skinny pedal:gearjamin

Reactions: Kevsahl

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Front end alignment to keep my new bolonies from wearing stupid. Hold the wheel straight and she goes straight now lol:thumb except when I lean on the skinny pedal:gearjamin
Done caught another Jeff

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,485 Posts
Back on Topic.....

Admired my 1st Trophy Heirloom Red of the season. :D

'mators and blossoms and vines, Oh my.....'mators and blossoms and vines, Oh my.... Heyyaa

Lawn's so green.....they even Glow Green at night. :grinn
(strictly Organic)

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Looking good Hook!! Got a lot of GREEEEEEN there!! ha

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
That is a nice place :thumb

The wife and I tag teamed our yard, she was on the mower while I was doing the "weed eating"

I used one of those extendable limb trimmer and pulled some loftier in pine needles that were on the roof....I never cleaned them off after the tree that produced the, was cut down about a month n a half ago

I need to invest in a gas leaf blower, that's for sure

Even saved a mini wolf spider that had an egg sack......it was nowhere near the size of the two monsters I've seen so far...so that was a plus :)

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
I did nothing. Im just sitting in my underwear browsing the forums.

Reactions: crazycrew

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Beautiful house lutz!!

I cleaned out our carport all day today! And cleaned up the yard from some remodeling! I'll try to post some pics tonight.....

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
well I finally got some time to upload some pictures of the house. I grew up in this house my whole life! My parents moved here in the 70's and put the aluminum siding that is on it now. same blue as it was when they put it on. Actually has held up very well right at 40 years. I have totally remodeled the inside of the house and done 90% of the work myself and saved tons of money. We put a metal roof on it and took off the little porch and put a A-frame over the front. along with a 40 ft deck. the different color you will see on the front of the A-frame and the left of the carport is hardy board and will get painted when we paint the house in a month or so maybe.... the carport also was closed in...you will see in the pics... I think there is about 3 post worth of them. ha so enjoy....

house 1.jpg

house 2.jpg

house 3.jpg

house 4.jpg

house 5.jpg

21 - 40 of 9218 Posts