Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

5861 - 5880 of 8940 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Man, I get jealous every time I see you working around the house with the mini excavator. That would be very handy to have access to for a month or 12.

I guess it is like my tractor, loader, grapple and bush hog that I make part of my living with. It's not really a toy when you work with it all year.

Looks like your new place is coming together. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Man, I get jealous every time I see you working around the house with the mini excavator. That would be very handy to have access to for a month or 12.

I guess it is like my tractor, loader, grapple and bush hog that I make part of my living with. It's not really a toy when you work with it all year.

Looks like your new place is coming together. Keep up the good work.
Very handy Andy.
Saves a lot of hard work, I even use it to load the wheel barrow :laugh:

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,286 Posts
104* in the shade, wind cookin' 20-30mph....."Hey! let's build a fire on the grill".
Fajitas!

Only pro side noticed;
The Solar powered clothes dryer dries a load in less than 20 minutes. :laugh:
Cheap

·
Registered
17,572 Posts

We are a little over five weeks now. 4 way inspection this Thursday and insulation on Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many square feet bigdave?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Making that meter spin real fast 20180701_222358.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
906 Posts
How many square feet bigdave?

Not including the garage we are just over 3000 finished. Building out the basement all in one shot with a second laundry, second kitchen

·
Registered
17,572 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Making that meter spin real fast View attachment 1023763

Ok I’ll scroll back up but you need to explain why there is a door twenty feet up with no deck, why thirty can lights? On sale?

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Looks sweet brother

Thank you sir. Finishing rest of electrical inside and lights above garage doors Wednesday. Inside lighting is prepped for wedding. 20180701_222943.jpg

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Friday
Mowed
Blew the driveway off

Yesterday
Mowed
Weed eated
Blew the driveway off
Joe is everything growing like mad there too? Right now were fairly wet and hot and humid again so everything is growing like crazy!

Stopped at the local hardware store after work and they talked me into 2 table top tiki torches and jug of the juice. Torches were buy 1 get 1 and juice was 15% off. Hopefully they work cuz the skeeters are driving me nuts!!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Ok I’ll scroll back up but you need to explain why there is a door twenty feet up with no deck, why thirty can lights? On sale?

Door upstairs is for second floor access and yes party deck.

As for the lights I was supposed to have less but contractor screwed up and I didn't feel like getting it pulled down and refinishing more wood. So everything is on a dimmer now. At least it'll be light enough for when I want to work on something under the overhang.

·
Registered
17,572 Posts
Joe is everything growing like mad there too? Right now were fairly wet and hot and humid again so everything is growing like crazy!

Stopped at the local hardware store after work and they talked me into 2 table top tiki torches and jug of the juice. Torches were buy 1 get 1 and juice was 15% off. Hopefully they work cuz the skeeters are driving me nuts!!

Thats cuz your so sweet Dan. Rof

·
Registered
17,572 Posts
Door upstairs is for second floor access and yes party deck.

As for the lights I was supposed to have less but contractor screwed up and I didn't feel like getting it pulled down and refinishing more wood. So everything is on a dimmer now. At least it'll be light enough for when I want to work on something under the overhang.

Every light in the shop is on. Reminds me of an old Tracey Lawrence song. Lol

·
Registered
19,141 Posts

Same here dan. I could now about every 4 days and it be fine.

·
Premium Member
9,564 Posts
Cultivated the pumpkin patch and hilled up the plants got the poles put up on the pole beans. Changed the oil in one of the cars that was ready for it.

·
Registered
17,572 Posts
Installed new mower blades on the kubota, mowed the yard and setup the pool for the boys.

5861 - 5880 of 8940 Posts