Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

8841 - 8860 of 8936 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Had to replace the jet and foot valve in the well, went ahead and replaced all the plastic line with new. Didn't want to have to pull it out again.
A few years ago the line on ours broke off just above the submersible pump. The well guys pulled the line and I was watching from inside and damn no pump. What they did was drive/pounded the old pump down to the bottom of the casing. Luckily the water source was enough to pump. I was sweating that one. It isn't a deep well about 70 feet. No telling what it would have cost to drill another one. The replacement line they used PVC.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Put the solar panel and battery setup on my gate
Sparky came and fired it up and the gate controller is faulty.
Why does this stuff always happen when you have to leave in a few days 😭

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,869 Posts
Well I went and did it again.. got another one, number 6, an '86. Bought a full set of d'Elegance seats to put into my '90. I was surprised that the seller could get UPS to ship them.

Ever thought about renting them to folks making movies from that period?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
368 Posts
He'd get them back with blood stains. Cue the piano solo from middle of Layla.

·
Registered
968 Posts

No but I have 2 cousins that want me to take them to FL while they drink in the rear seat.

Some of us were wondering if Hollywood bought a '83 Cadillac that was listed for $33,900 for sale for quite some time for some movie. They do occasionally show up in movies. "Made In America" with Tom Cruise however they muffed up the rear bumper filler paint job, not right. The first thing I spotted.

You would be surprised who is buying. A local upscale antique store Disney bought an oil lamp for a movie prop. The same place had some small mosaic paintings they call them or something like that. The Vatican called and bought it for the Pope.

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
Yeah I even have one of those "ugly" Seville's. A co-worker asked me if the seller paid me to come and get it. The ones with 2 colors (top and bottom) aren't so bad. Some of the ones all one color aren't the best looking. Built on the same GM platform (E and K body) used for the Eldorado, Riveria, and Toronado.

Attachments

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,283 Posts
Built on the same GM platform (E and K body) used for the Eldorado, Riveria, and Toronado.
Don't forget the GMC Motor Homes too.

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,869 Posts
So the filler should match the top color ?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

When they were making a series down here they paid a friend of mine 5 grand to borrow his LandCruiser for 2 weeks.
It's an old heap of crap too 😂

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,852
Mowed everything
Trimmed everything
Burned any limbs and stuff
Blew out the garage and driveway/front porch
Organized the garage some more

6DC6E305-E120-4ABB-B347-2A9A2AD88965.jpg

C69A9BBF-1E11-462F-B9FB-4630247B7F52.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
cleaned out the garage and found my work bench again so i can get my chainsaw ready for summer

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I should have been posting in this thread for the last year-and-a-half I have done so much to the house. New windows new garage doors new door wall. Now I just need to build a bar in the basement I'll find pictures later.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,283 Posts
Unloaded 2 cu.yd of my super secret recipe compost for this year's garden crop.
I don't have a dump trailer. :|

Think it's goin' to hurt in the a.m. :frown2:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yesterday, 1/2” of snow and 32 degrees at noon. Laid around and watched a bunch of tv we had on DVR.

Today, sunshine and almost 70 degrees at noon...welcome to Kentucky wtf:

Turned a small walnut tree into firewood, cleaned my company truck up, diagnosed and fixed a bad ground on my 20’ car hauler brakes, fired our 1974ish backhoe up and let it run a while after sitting a couple months, washed my wife’s Jeep, put up a new mailbox for my mother-in-law....that’s about it.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I still can't get used to your plumbing 😂
It doesn't matter how many times I come here the toilets are just weird. If one of you ever goes to Aus you'll think the same.
The one in the hotel here was broken so I thought I better check out how it works 😂

·
Registered
618 Posts
I still can't get used to your plumbing 😂
It doesn't matter how many times I come here the toilets are just weird. If one of you ever goes to Aus you'll think the same.
The one in the hotel here was broken so I thought I better check out how it works 😂
What are odds.....a plumber travels halfway around the world and finds a broke toilet :ROFLMAO:

8841 - 8860 of 8936 Posts