Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

9101 - 9120 of 9131 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Installed a WiFi access point out by the pond and garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tex - seems like you're pretty familiar with the UniFi stuff.. I'm wanting to get wi-fi in my garage, probably 30 yards from the house. I have a UniFi long range AP in my house that covers outside but I lose it inside of the garage. My thoughts were to bury a CAT5 cable from the house to the garage and then grab another long range AP to set up inside of the garage. Thoughts?

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,985 Posts
I think that would be a good plan. I don’t think a long range AP is necessary. I just use the AC Lites indoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,263 Posts
Mowed
Weed whacked
Blew the driveway off
Stick pickup
Dog crap pickup

used the borrowed tractor to till the track up one last time and used the bucket to haul a old whiskey barrel to the burn pit for the wife.

before the night was over I was filling up gardens for the neighbors. We had a 3 day dry spell with no rain so it was game on.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,104
Revised my 6x6 gantry crane today

-shortened overall height 14”
-widened it to 100” inside width
-squared it up with concrete hardlines

Blew out the garage once I was done

C30AAD67-3103-4796-9685-3D50F4B16A8F.jpeg
33874A3E-0BE2-4768-937E-6F17E6DCE40F.jpeg
E3AB6181-314C-4568-9E7A-D17BE1288D94.jpeg
BB173764-9421-4DAD-A4F5-FF43AF217AF6.jpeg
D1B0F4A2-AE1C-4808-AA59-2FEDA513ACA3.jpeg
50E19B35-423A-4EFE-A74E-124BB2077309.jpeg

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Caught a bee swarm and put them in a new hive.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Yesterday, tilled the potatoes, weeded some of the spinach, picked some lettuce and green onions then weedeated.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Yesterday, put new tires on the Gravely rider got tired of plugging and putting tire sealant in them.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Cleaning a/c drains before it's 200* outside. #floridaheat

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Had a quick gully washer rain this morning and all gutters on the back of the house were overflowing. It cleared up for a little while so I broke out the ladder and cleaned the pine straw out. 8 ft eave height makes it easy, Dumb ass 2 x 3" downspouts make it happen way too often. Especially 32 ft of gutter for one spout. Just stupid.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Didn’t take time for pics but theres 92lbs of sausage, 2 racks of ribs, 2 slabs of bacon, a whole loin, a pile of pork chops and one whole ham sliced up in my freezer 😛

Three more guys just left with almost identical amounts of meat for their own freezers. Hank Jr needs to write another verse to Country Boy Can Survive, something about how utterly screwed all these city people that were born and raised on concrete are :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Didn’t take time for pics but theres 92lbs of sausage, 2 racks of ribs, 2 slabs of bacon, a whole loin, a pile of pork chops and one whole ham sliced up in my freezer 😛

Three more guys just left with almost identical amounts of meat for their own freezers. Hank Jr needs to write another verse to Country Boy Can Survive, something about how utterly screwed all these city people that were born and raised on concrete are :ROFLMAO:
I was wondering how you finished up with that project.

·
Registered
17,810 Posts
Supposed to rain for the next 5 days

mowed everything
Blew the driveway off
Picked up a gas powered tamp and went over the whole track with it. Going to hit it again next weekend.
Gas powered tamp?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
650 Posts
I was wondering how you finished up with that project.
Went pretty smooth. There was 4 of us, we’d throw one half at a time on the cutting table and tear into it. My dad is scared to death of the bandsaw and the other two guys are pretty new to home butchering so I did all the slicing while they chunked the rest up and ground sausage. When it was all cut/ground then we’d pair off to vac pack the sliced meat and bag the sausage. We had the first two hogs done by 11, took an hour break, did the other two, washed all the equipment and was done by 5.

9101 - 9120 of 9131 Posts