Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

9181 - 9200 of 9237 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Jumped up on the roof with the leaf blower, and cleaned the helicopters out of the gutters.
They were half full with these stinkin' things.
Helicopters? 😂

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Helicopters?
Maple seeds. They have a "wing" attached to them. They grow in pairs, and when they drop, they rotate like a helicopter as they fall.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Maple seeds. They have a "wing" attached to them. They grow in pairs, and when they drop, they rotate like a helicopter as they fall.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
Helicopter seeds! :)

·
Registered
971 Posts
I haven't died yet. Seems like they keep changing this website and then I lose my password.

Got a 7th Cadillac, '89 Fleetwood FWD. It arrived yesterday. I stole I mean bought this from a seller in GA. Grandparents car and grandma passed last year. Really clean with no rust. About 43K miles. It probably has one of the best Cadillac motors 4.5L. Antelope Firemist paint with Phaeton cloth/canvas top. Not many of these around made like this. Leather tufted seats. Not bad for $7500.

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Pruned and tied up the tomatoes, picked some more lettuce and green onions ,planted more lettuce and onions. Cultivated the tomatoes, picked blueberries and cherries.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I haven't died yet. Seems like they keep changing this website and then I lose my password.

Got a 7th Cadillac, '89 Fleetwood FWD. It arrived yesterday. I stole I mean bought this from a seller in GA. Grandparents car and grandma passed last year. Really clean with no rust. About 43K miles. It probably has one of the best Cadillac motors 4.5L. Antelope Firemist paint with Phaeton cloth/canvas top. Not many of these around made like this. Leather tufted seats. Not bad for $7500.

View attachment 1077580 View attachment 1077581
Surely your password would be Cadillac 😛

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Borrowed my buddy's Honda 350 Rancher 4 wheeler a few weeks back with a 15 gal spray rig on it to spray a few places quickly. Carburetor started acting up on last job. Had to keep the choke on so it would move. I knew it was trash in the carb jet. He needs it next week so I had to pull the carb and clean it today. Trim and side panels were a big pain to get off due to push pin clips like the trucks have. I have the special pliers to get them out fairly easy. Still dislike them. Anyway, had no parts left over from carb dissambly. Machine fired right up and ran fine without choke. I'm a genius.

Question for big bore atv owners.

Why would you need a huge 800-900 cc 4 wheeler? This thing has plenty of power for woods riding and has to be much more nimble than a big machine. I can pick up the front end or back end of this machine to get out of a bad spot if necessary. Aren't the big ones much heavier? I've been out of this market for a while, so what do I know.
Tell me why.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Question for big bore atv owners.

Why would you need a huge 800-900 cc 4 wheeler?
Same reason people spend thousands on bigger turbos/injectors/tuning/internals/etc for these already stout ass trucks. Feel tha POWA!!!!!! It’s the American way.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Me and this Howa .22-250 fixin to go all Bob Lee Swagger on some crows this weekend. Bastards are looting my garden :mad:
I like using my little 17HMR. I guess you are going for the full nothing to dispose of tactic.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like using my little 17HMR. I guess you are going for the full nothing to dispose of tactic.
Crosplosion 👍

Summer before last I had several hills of cucumbers that were just a day or two shy of ready to pick. Came home from work one evening and checked the garden. Something had hollowed a bunch of the cucumbers like hot dog buns, just ate the seeds out and left the outer part. Next day more were damaged. The next day I came home from work early and there were 5 crows in my cucumbers. They flew off and landed out in my hayfield but they didn’t fly far enough. I never saw the other 4, or another crow for that matter, around my place the rest of that summer. .22-250 V-max vs. Crow @ 144 yards....poof :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Finished planting onions and finished cultivating. Picked some more blueberries.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Noticed our jeeps brakes had been a little iffy lately.....might be time for new brakes :unsure:

also pulled the cover off the pool this morning, got the pump out of the garage, hooked all the pump hoses back up and threw the water hose in it. Got enough water for the pump to circulate so I kicked the pump on and screech/smoke/sizzle/dead. Swimming Pool = Ancient Aztec word for money pit:mad:

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Finished planting onions and finished cultivating. Picked some more blueberries.
Blueberries Mmmmmm I'm hungry!

Installed a new 100 amp panel in the garage in prep for putting the service underground.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Same reason people spend thousands on bigger turbos/injectors/tuning/internals/etc for these already stout ass trucks. Feel tha POWA!!!!!! It’s the American way.
Well yeah, but driving a Jeep around in the woods is much easier than our big ass trucks. I believe the 450 cc atvs were coming out in 2005 era. I just remember they handled so bad in tight areas. Maybe the electric power steering helps a bunch. I can't imagine these big ones that are like sitting on top of a side by side. I'm sure they are great in a mud pit pulling 33" tires, but trail riding or getting some work done would be a lot of work. Of course, I always liked a dirt bike in the woods. My XR600 was much more fun in open areas than in the woods. 90 mph across a pasture could be considered exciting. Kick starting that monster when you fell over was a struggle, especially since I was 175 lbs.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Bottom line is they keep making bigger machines because the general public will buy them. I think it’s mostly subconscious penis envy....guys need to have bigger faster stronger stuff than their neighbor or they don’t feel like a man

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Bottom line is they keep making bigger machines because the general public will buy them. I think it’s mostly subconscious penis envy....guys need to have bigger faster stronger stuff than their neighbor or they don’t feel like a man
Not always subconscious and not always blokes either.
I have 3 different carpenters trying to make their landcruisers catch the lml.
They can't so I guess that makes me the one with the penis envy. 😂
It seems to be a competition with a lot of ladies over here to have the best SUV the best house etc 😂

Reactions: Babyhauler

·
Premium Member
9,776 Posts
Yesterday, Sprayed the garden for insects and pruned and tied up the tomatoes.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Got the cap on the chimney, lifted it with the digger, was interesting getting it up there, she was on full backwards reach just to get to the top of the scaffold then had to lift in another 3 or 4 feet higher by hand
20200624_162813.jpg
20200624_185459_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Babyhauler
9181 - 9200 of 9237 Posts