Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
9621 - 9640 of 9668 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,621 ·
Garage Love PT.2

finished up everything and put together a pile that I’ll go through on next days off, which at that time I’ll go through my boxes and get rid of any clutter

burned the old table and blew off the driveway and front porch again and moved the lawnmower behind those double doors on a sloped slab and slapped an Amazon lawnmower cover on it 👌🏻

Plant Botany Wood Tree Trunk
Plant Wood Gas Musical instrument Human settlement
Automotive design Art Table Font Machine
Table Desk Shelving Gas Wood
Motor vehicle Wood Automotive tire Gas Engineering
Motor vehicle Automotive design Art Mode of transport Automotive tire
Automotive design Automotive tire Tire Building Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

·
Most Known Unknown
29,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9,622 ·
Cut the water off to the Rain Bird system since there’s a leak in one of the valves causing a 5 square foot soggy area in the yard

threw an alarm off in the panel as well sooooo it’s on the list 🤷🏼‍♂️

Road surface Grass Gas Wood Rectangle
Font Kitchen utensil Rectangle Art Metal
Rectangle Font Motor vehicle Gas Bumper

The troubled valve should be just like
this dry one from another part of the yard

Tire Eye Wheel Automotive tire Water

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
The thought of irrigating a yard to keep it alive seems so foreign lol. I welcome the drought to keep from having to mow, but then again, my yard takes 3.5 hours to mow.

Reactions: jwcgmc1985

·
Registered
888 Posts
Garage Love PT.2

finished up everything and put together a pile that I’ll go through on next days off, which at that time I’ll go through my boxes and get rid of any clutter

burned the old table and blew off the driveway and front porch again and moved the lawnmower behind those double doors on a sloped slab and slapped an Amazon lawnmower cover on it 👌🏻

View attachment 1091404 View attachment 1091405 View attachment 1091406 View attachment 1091407 View attachment 1091408 View attachment 1091409 View attachment 1091410 View attachment 1091411
Shops looking good. Nice job on the benches

·
Premium Member
10,672 Posts
Mowing, weed eating, canning veggies, clearing brush and trees from roads, etc.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Went to the cabinet shop this weekend to mill from rough sawn oak into 3/4x4” base then stain and lacquer it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 07GFX

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Put a coat of griots ceramic on the boat. Shines pretty good for being 14 years old. Foreman approved, @lutzjk913
Hood Flag Rectangle Automotive lighting Automotive design

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I actually didn't prep it as properly as I probably should've. All i really did was pressure wash it to remove most of the grit. Then I hand washed it with the 2 bucket method and micro fiber towels to ensure there was none left.

Then just 2 micro fibers, applying the ceramic on about 1 square foot at a time.

·
Premium Member
10,672 Posts
Picked beans, peppers tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, dug potatoes and mowed and weedeated.

Reactions: McSpeed

·
Registered
213 Posts
Not my normal project list LOL! Would go broke with the prices these days. Trying to finish up an ongoing update of our house. Seems to be never ending but we do enjoy the projects.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Had 8 trees dropped and the Mrs and I had a huge fire to dispose of i yesterday Need to finish cutting up the large diameters for fire wood. Will get 2 of the 4 gates installed today. Painting the steel now where I welded it.

Need to go back to work to rest LOL! Will be a busy week playing catch up after moving all my jobs so I could work on my stuff.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Gates up. What a PITA! Need to do some final finish trim boards. Re purposing fence into a gate, nothing true, plumb or square. Would have bought all new lumber but not at these prices. Plus fence was installed when we bought the house so pretty new.

9621 - 9640 of 9668 Posts