Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
My temp tag is still wet but I took off the front license plate bracket

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
My neighbor decided to back his utility trailer in to the driver side of my bed. Getting ready to drop it off to the body shop

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Do you guys share a driveway or are his skills that bad?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

He lives 3 down. Im at the peak of the hill. He backed up to talk to my neighbor next door. Well he was reversing his 6.5 dually up the hill and the trailer started to cut. Then he drove away

I was really really really angry at first, not finding out until approx 630p. However the more i watch the video he truly didnt realize he hit it. Hes a Nam' vet with almost no hearing, driving a 6.5 dually, and he hit as he was switching to D from R. I genuinely believe he didnt know. Either way, its $3500 coming out of his pocket with no insurance notification. His kids are good people and he is too. He also owns a local business. Not trying to fck the man over. It sucks of course, but you can fix metal. You can't fix a body. No one got hurt

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
A stuck tractor. This city boy never knew that could be a thing

Is that a local spot or your legit property?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Love me some ice cold Chevy AC

Changed the oil today. Went to Delvac ESP. Wanted a Baldwin/Donaldson but time was of the essence so grabbed an AC Delco filter. I took a collection for Blackstone as well so we shall see their thoughts. Approx 1 year / 6k of mostly city driving with a few 1-1.5 hour trips here and there - it smelled lovely. COVID put a damper on my normal driving lifestyle.

Oh - then I beat the piss out of her for the 10 hours to follow and she was loving every second of it, approx 500 miles total. Got oil "temps" up to 230 at one point so she was def getting loosy goosey

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
What do you guys think a set of American Force 20x12 -44 billet wheels are worth? I don’t see any marks on them, just need a polish. Can you ceramic coat those kinda wheels or will it dull them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can polish all day long. Start with a few batteries on your drill and just grab the Mcguires Powerball and see what you think. Yes you can ceramic or just wax them, whichever you want.

Reactions: 1lunger

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Or. Get a new set of shoes, or stockers, and switch when youre going to haul. I will say though im very happy to hear that you realize this is a dangerous limitation and willing to make the correction instead of just going live being unsafe

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
My sweet spot is tune 3 pedal sport 3

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Well, if one charger has two independent channels, i dont see what the issue would be when running in parallel? I have a noco genius myself and they charge / drain to cycle the battery to maintain health. With one charger to one battery, i kinda feel it would be working harder to hold two. They also have a built in over voltage sensor and they'll shut down to prevent damage. My 075 does this for my Polaris so i dont see why it would be an omitted option on a dual channel unit.

I see it as being on a tandem bicycle. Yea only one person can pedal but you're better off having both sides working.

Buttttttt ive been wrong before so....

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Not so much to it, but for it. Installed an outlet on the garage outer wall for the block heater. My trucks live outside as the garage has a full time occupancy by the 89 formula 350 and 2001 ws6 transam
Matching color schemes, i hope? 🤤🤤

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Got ran off the road. I was in the right lane and lady was in the left. Car in front of her was making a left in to a golf course parking lot and she went to go around. I locked up and the brake forward collision assist helped ALOT. Still couldn't avoid hitting the curb though. I would have just gone up it if a tree wasnt right there. Bit the front passenger sidewall a bit but thankfully no rim damage.

Still not sure how she didn't see a 2500 barreling down on her, especially since she just recently passed me. No one got hurt thankfully

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Automotive lighting Gauge

Welppp... Looks ill be grabbing some DEF tomorrow. Should be hitting regen in the next day or two so that'll be good with a fresh tank. I wanted to clean my Banks filter before winter so I guess ill grab that too while im there

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Hood Wood Rectangle Font Flooring

Finally got some down time and pulled my Banks filter to give her a good ol wershinn.

• Wow
Reactions: viper8315

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Ahhh!! Glad to see its not China....

But where the hell is Mexslo?

Reactions: McSpeed
1 - 20 of 39 Posts