Registered
4,881 Posts

·
Registered
17,572 Posts

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
Filled the fuel tank up on the LML, drove the 12v Sierra to a diesel shop and used the gray gasser to haul some 8' 2x4s home :)

20171107_115754.jpg

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Replaced brake switch (that sucked so bad....ugh). Found a dead fuse in the brake light circuit so replaced that. Found a broken wire in the brake switch as well but not sure how to fix, tried to remove the pin with no luck. Cant find a wiring diagram. Wire was green with a white stripe, anyone tell me where it goes?

·
Most Known Unknown
29,346 Posts
Used the LML to take a 68 C10 clip and cab to sand blasting

Also loaded the bed up with short scrap pieces of 4x4s from work, broken pieces from our pipe yard...I'll burn them up helping to burn junk mail, or stay warm with the wife and some drinks, or just because

20171108_115525.jpg

20171108_144519.jpg

20171108_144531.jpg

·
Registered
906 Posts
Anyone chime in. What is the downside to unplugging my Fass pump power ? And using my truck. The bed noise with my truck shell freaks my dog out. So while transporting the dog I would like to just simply remove power

Good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I would imagine it is added stress to the CP3. I know they are supposed to be flow through but you are still pulling it through the filters so I would think it has to be more stress than the OEM fuel system alone. No data or reports to back this up. Just thinking out loud.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I would imagine it is added stress to the CP3. I know they are supposed to be flow through but you are still pulling it through the filters so I would think it has to be more stress than the OEM fuel system alone. No data or reports to back this up. Just thinking out loud.

Thinking outloud is a good thing. That Is similar to my thoughts.

Also looking for ways to quiet down the pump. Need to try some other rubber in between my mounting to help maybe.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Wow no posts all day yesterday, and none so far today?? What is everyone up to?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Wow no posts all day yesterday, and none so far today?? What is everyone up to?

Had mine take me to the local home brew shop to pick up the stuff for 2 more batches of beer for Christmas and a new carboy.

Got a batch to bottle now and then onto brewing.

36661 - 36680 of 44698 Posts