29,348 Posts
2012 Silverado Duramax:
Hooked the 20 footer up and went to my cousins and picked up some free stuff

D342093C-8E1A-474F-BC87-2DA0544E0F7A.jpg

A832DF58-1D5E-4F81-8C67-DF3C07E567A3.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Started the day installing a new seal kit for my hydro boost ( was leaking PS fluid ) , kit from Amazon , A team performance and........ It was crap. Leaked as it did before. Ended up having to buy a reman booster and installing it.

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,290 Posts
That sux

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes it did, could have saved 3-4 hours had I just purchased the reman to begin with.... lesson learned.

·
Premium Member
9,571 Posts
Drove the 01 to work again to pickup another tank of water. Son took the 2011 on a 4 hour drive pulling the 40' camper to where he will be working for a couple months.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Rented a glamper for some family fun this weekend!

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Changed the inline fuel filter from my bed mounted Aux tank, fuel was transferring too slowly, indicating it was plugged.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Drove an hour to my parents to visit and pick up a barely used FREE Better Built cross bed toolbox. It was on my dads last truck. He took it out when he went to trade and the new ride has one of those snazzy aluminum roll up bed covers so......MINE!! :thumb

·
Registered
549 Posts
Seen crap from aux bed tank in filter bowl,Goldenrod.Put in-line filter topside of tank to sending unit.Evidently the pickup sock lets crap through it.It looked ok when I had it out.Tank looked like I had it cleaned out.A 2500 mile drive must of loosened up rusty welds on my 2005 transfer flow tank.It sat almost empty for 3 years according to the guy I bought it from.
I’m not sure about this aluminum plated steel steal welded tank?
20 micron to 10 goldenrod to 2 Parker rancor snap F/S.

·
Registered
156 Posts

Campsite was packed this past weekend. roffle

·
Most Known Unknown
29,348 Posts
2012 Silverado Duramax:
Got some fuel at the station and when I walked out to the pump to add it, I remote started to have the starter continuously running so I aborted. Added the fuel, and remote started while I primed with a large flat head screwdriver, and it turned over. Maybe the filter head lost prime?.!.

CEA6384E-6D00-4532-AEB5-0AF06D7579F0.jpg

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Thought you had a lift pump on that hot rod

·
Most Known Unknown
29,348 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Got the drop shackles, Morimoto XB LED fogs, and LED backup/license plate/cargo bulb installed. Also did the all-on-mod and mirror lights in reverse mod. Need to change out all of the fluids next.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Replaced the fuel filter head with a brand new one, took about 30 minutes taking my time. AC Delco brand. Truck is almost at 200,000 miles now. Went back to a stock filter, no longer running a Cat. Also replaced the plastic bleed screw with an aluminum one and put a head spacer in. Did this right after sun up because yesterday was 100 degrees and today will be 100 degrees.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Started it
Did a walk-around on electrical
Pulled DRL's
Tightened contacts
Greased sockets
Re-installed DRL's
Pull reverse bulbs
Tightened contacts
Greased sockets