Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

45021 - 45027 of 45027 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Fixed it!
I took apart the ECM and pushed the pins back into place. Reassembled it properly and it runs like it is supposed to. What a weird set of problems from those pins.

Reactions: dsmspick

·
Registered
19,372 Posts
Lmm
Rotated the tires
Greased the front end
Swapped air filters

full exterior detail starts this weekend prepping for my trip. Along with a oil change and trans spin on.

lb7
Installed a stack in it for my son.

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
2008 Silverado Gasser:
replaced my DS parking light bulbs up front and it still hyper blinks

swapped in new rears and it still hyper blinks

high beam bulb is new, even when swapping side to side the high beam will not come on for the DS

when using the DS blinker a small amount of light for the DS high beam is visible and the parking lights appear to be straining

I’m at a loss, have no idea what to check next

View attachment 1078038
I don't have a guess as to what it could be, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely HATE GM electrical systems. That is all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Lmm
Rotated the tires
Greased the front end
Swapped air filters

full exterior detail starts this weekend prepping for my trip. Along with a oil change and trans spin on.

lb7
Installed a stack in it for my son.
Pics of stack? I used to have one in one of my LB7s. I think they sound the best with them.

·
Registered
19,372 Posts
Pics of stack? I used to have one in one of my LB7s. I think they sound the best with them.

Enjoy the read. This is from the start to now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
2008 Silverado Gasser:
replaced my DS parking light bulbs up front and it still hyper blinks

swapped in new rears and it still hyper blinks

high beam bulb is new, even when swapping side to side the high beam will not come on for the DS

when using the DS blinker a small amount of light for the DS high beam is visible and the parking lights appear to be straining

I’m at a loss, have no idea what to check next

View attachment 1078038
Install a resister and that should fix your problem. Local parts stores should carry them.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I finally got to drive my truck around today without my 20 ft enclosed trailer hooked up since installing EFILive last weekend. Setting #3 certainly added some pep to moving 8,000 lbs around. #5 will just wear out tires since I like to be out front when leaving redlights. Shout out to Brent at Lincoln Diesel Specialities for all his help!

Reactions: dsmspick
45021 - 45027 of 45027 Posts