Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

45061 - 45080 of 45112 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't see any difference is this post either. I think this shorter post is even harder to read lol also my screen is cracked and due to to pandemic I can’t get it fixed yet. So some letters I push. Don’t get put where they need to be.. you a

It's metal, it can fatigue. I have seen several lower ball joints break like this.

I don't know what kind of accident you were in but things can get missed by a shop that doesn't have an eye for detail. Seems like they might have been rushed or just plain lazy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Ok buddy you need reading comprehension classes then. I all honesty’s It clearly can be read and absorbed by the human brain without insulting also my screen is cracked so some letters I have to push a couple times to get work. It states a few things . Don’t answer if you can’t simply comprehend that post. I am extremely educated 29 yea told male with more years in college then you put in trying to figure out if you were gay or straight in schoool 10-16 years of age. So how’s that for an insult since u keep shooting at this objective of holding me to a standard of an author or a famous writer. WE ARE ON THE INTERNET. And yes I have my masters. So I’m not idiot it’s a forum. what’s the starting salary on becoming a Grammar Police officer on a diesel based forum like this. Enlighten me please sir.

Reactions: 269_Bob

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just smiled thanks bud no harm meant I know you’re not gay you’d be writing and policing on a power stroke forum. And I wouldn’t of had the pleasure of meeting some of duramax forums finest at grammar you don’t let one get by you! blue lives matter even forum ones or cyber, internet. Whether you go by. Anyway yea now this is boring . Take care sir enjoy doing your job correcting others here.. maybe eoon we can look into getting interpreters also so we all can understand and comprehend any language! Ask your boss whao pays your salary to enforce proper spelling here to look into it. Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ok buddy you need reading comprehension classes then. I all honesty’s It clearly can be read and absorbed by the human brain without insulting also my screen is cracked so some letters I have to push a couple times to get work. It states a few things . Don’t answer if you can’t simply comprehend that post. I am extremely educated 29 yea told male with more years in college then you put in trying to figure out if you were gay or straight in schoool 10-16 years of age. So how’s that for an insult since u keep shooting at this objective of holding me to a standard of an author or a famous writer. WE ARE ON THE INTERNET. And yes I have my masters. So I’m not idiot it’s a forum. what’s the starting salary on becoming a Grammar Police officer on a diesel based forum like this. Enlighten me please sir.
There is zero chance you have your Masters Degree and write/type the way you do. That's my opinion, and yes I'm entitled to it the same way you are entitled to yours.

Regardless of our disagreement on your level of education, I'm glad you weren't hurt in your situation. I honestly don't know what I would have done with the steering wheel rendered completely useless while driving. With my luck I'd be in the right lane and I'd try what you did with the brakes, but the dumb thing would pull left. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is zero chance you have your Masters Degree and write/type the way you do. That's my opinion, and yes I'm entitled to it the same way you are entitled to yours.

Regardless of our disagreement on your level of education, I'm glad you weren't hurt in your situation. I honestly don't know what I would have done with the steering wheel rendered completely useless while driving. With my luck I'd be in the right lane and I'd try what you did with the brakes, but the dumb thing would pull left. JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!
Subscribed

·
Registered
145 Posts

When I get home later I will post a picture of the frame. Please do send me your personal email. Like I said previously, I use this forum from an iPhone-cracked screen- on the go during my day. The last thing on my mind is to impress diesel enthusiasts as myself with my intelligence. But your “zero” % chance I will raise to and infinite percentage that you will be getting an email with the same name as the in the pictures. I have nothing to prove but I actually kind of want to. To show that this is a forum it’s 2020 we use phones where auto correct fucks things up it’s a fast paced world. I have no desire to place comas everyone or periods. Spent many years doing That and since we have one member subscribed pm your email . Soon as you do atleast you will know I am a man of my word and I have already won cuz I and really not lying lol. Anyway, thank you for the yes I wasn’t harmed scared shitless pumping on brakes . Glad my girl or no friends were in truck. God is good and I have both parents watching over me since 2. I’m only 29 and that was not my time to go I guess. Glad it was me, and not someone who could’ve panicked /froze up. I’m definitely calling the adjuster up and letting him know all the details plus the guy still has to fix what he hasn’t still on my truck. So I have to see the mechanic anyway. I am eastern time I get home around 6. Pm me. I also enjoy the euphemism in your post. Zero chance of a completely and common level of education where I am from atleast. But, then you speak of I’m glad your hurt I don’t know what I would do ! Haha I’m telling you brother. You’ve already lost send it!

Reactions: Melonhead1102

·
Registered
504 Posts
Please be honest, you can see the difference with the post you just crafted and the prior ones, right? One is much more easily read and comprehended than the others. If you can't tell a difference, I really don't care what degree you do or don't have.

Also, it is possible to disagree with someone and even have suspicion of the validity of their credentials while simultaneously being grateful they weren't injured in a car wreck. It's part of being what I consider a normal human being. You can believe I was sincere or not; it won't affect me or my day at all. Again, I'm glad you walked away from that incident with only a worked up temper and not injuries, or worse.

Back on topic: Today I loaded my Sierra with 6 years worth of boxes of kids clothes to take to donate. Wife got a wild hair to clean the back room of the basement the other day so I've been stuck transporting stuff to the dumpster, the burn pit, or donation.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Cleaned the carpet and seats. In triple digit heat. Lol.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Cleaned the carpet and seats. In triple digit heat. Lol.
I vacuumed mine today in the same heat you're speaking of. Was gonna change the oil in the SXS but cleaning the truck was enough for me. I honestly do not understand how roofers and construction workers do it every day. I'd have a heat stroke and die.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Most Known Unknown
29,511 Posts
2001 Sierra Cummins:
-took it on a 24 mile round trip cruise and had ZERO issues!

Taking it down to one Hayden 525 trans cooler out back helped out a ton, and the temp once fully HOT hung out around 140 ish. I haven’t been able to drive it like that without a trans related issue in a very very....very long time!

My chariot for two to three days a week for the past three weeks.. I’m a pro and got plenty of air when I jumped that piece of plywood!!
48DED08A-F5B0-4591-876E-67C9EE2BA6F3.jpeg

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
2001 Sierra Cummins:
-took it on a 24 mile round trip cruise and had ZERO issues!

Taking it down to one Hayden 525 trans cooler out back helped out a ton, and the temp once fully HOT hung out around 140 ish. I haven’t been able to drive it like that without a trans related issue in a very very....very long time!

My chariot for two to three days a week for the past three weeks.. I’m a pro and got plenty of air when I jumped that piece of plywood!!
View attachment 1078538
Oh yeah
She even has her name on the wheeler

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Changed the oil. Some mobile 1delvac and an ac delco filter

·
Most Known Unknown
29,511 Posts
2008 Silverado Gasser:
  • pulled the DS door panel off
  • realized the regulator cables are broken
So I parked it in the shop until I figure out my next move, since it’s going to rain all week.

🤦‍♂️

657F2F53-AF50-4A78-9BE9-4C00F3FF4CDB.jpeg
B2FE29AE-E2BF-444A-9AD9-2344F8B16B93.jpeg
4648EC3B-2513-4B6E-A386-84CBB15E21E7.jpeg
C7C08502-D253-4DF7-A8BC-F9056540AC7D.jpeg
F34F414D-E93D-4BD9-BDA2-9EC2445FB2FD.jpeg
5FB92574-8B8E-4E09-85A7-9D3E682E02B8.jpeg

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
🤔didn't roll the window all the way down when mooning the boss leaving work?

Reactions: jwcgmc1985

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Realized a lazy / stupid tire tech at our local Big O Tire installed the lug nuts on our work F150 with an impact gun. A few of the lug nuts were on there so tight that my impact gun turned up to 130 psi could not break them loose. I was so pissed off that I jumped on my 3 foot cheater bar and snapped the lug nut off with the threaded portion of the stud still inside the lug nut. :mad:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Realized a lazy / stupid tire tech at our local Big O Tire installed the lug nuts on our work F150 with an impact gun. A few of the lug nuts were on there so tight that my impact gun turned up to 130 psi could not break them loose. I was so pissed off that I jumped on my 3 foot cheater bar and snapped the lug nut off with the threaded portion of the stud still inside the lug nut. :mad:
Take that thing back over there and have them remove the lug nuts, and replace the broke stud. Tire shops wonder why people have their heads pressed to the glass or stand outside the bay when they put the tires back on. Got lucky and the guy realized why I was watching when I had the tires replaced on the 18. He asked to verify tire pressures and torques. Still did not like the way he torqued them, but he did not hammer on them like some guys. Wish he had a set of torque sticks then chased with the torque wrench.

Reactions: UTEngineer
45061 - 45080 of 45112 Posts