Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

45101 - 45114 of 45114 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Can you just throw that in reverse and launch it off the low truck? Might not be so good for the neck...
Disengage the hydraulics, release the brake, then do a boosted launch with the truck. It will be just like it's falling straight down a couple feet, right??

·
Registered
506 Posts
Last night I finished installing/prepping the new ProPride 3P hitch on Daddy Shark. Wife and I took a 25 mile round trip down the freeway and I was amazed. That hitch does everything it claims to do and was worth every single penny (there were a lot of pennies required to purchase that hitch). Last year towing to the Upper Peninsula I couldn't get over 55mph with our camper because of excessive sway. I've messed with loading in the camper, more tongue weight, less tongue weight, more weight distribution, less weight distribution, cranked the friction bar down all the way; nothing helped. Last night I was able to set the cruise at 70mph on the expressway and drive with one hand. That's not the speed I will be pulling at, but knowing that the rig can reliably maintain that makes me a very happy customer.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Had this stage 3 put in. No more limp mode for me!
20200718_094927.jpg

02 gmc sierra 2500hd crew cab short bed
3" zone kit
285/70/17 nitto Terra Grapplers
17x9 Raceline 930's
S&B intake
3" turbo horn
PPE boost valve
MBRP 3" downpipe
MBRP 4" exhaust
boost auto tow mirrors (dual function) Edge CTS2 with EAS EGT probe
LED conversion
Fass 90

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just had these newer hood badges installed. My old ones were fading pretty badly. Local shop installed them for free! Close up you can still see parts of the holes where the previous ones mounted, but over all I am very stoked and love the way it looks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
495 Posts
Lol, that would be nice, but kinda lucked into this one, a low mile GMC slt 4wd drw crew cab that was in great shape and looked to be well taken care of, and was also a one owner truck from the south, so planning to keep this one for a bit.

Course not saying couldn’t be talked into a 2020 dually, but happy with the LMM.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Lol, that would be nice, but kinda lucked into this one, a low mile GMC slt 4wd drw crew cab that was in great shape and looked to be well taken care of, and was also a one owner truck from the south, so planning to keep this one for a bit.

Course not saying couldn’t be talked into a 2020 dually, but happy with the LMM.
I agree. If I wanted a second mortgage I'd have a new truck! But I'm happy with my O2, as of today 116,000 and some change.

3" zone kit
17x9 Raceline 930's
S&B intake
3" turbo horn
PPE boost valve
MBRP 3" downpipe
MBRP 4" exhaust
LED conversion
Fass 90

·
Registered
81 Posts
I agree. If I wanted a second mortgage I'd have a new truck! But I'm happy with my O2, as of today 116,000 and some change.

3" zone kit
17x9 Raceline 930's
S&B intake
3" turbo horn
PPE boost valve
MBRP 3" downpipe
MBRP 4" exhaust
LED conversion
Fass 90
Wow that's crazy low for an 02. Rest of the truck just as nice?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Took this off the other day. It's crazy how the truck is louder but there is less drone. Acoustics are weird, but I like it better without the muffler so far. Have to hook up a load to it and see what happens.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow that's crazy low for an 02. Rest of the truck just as nice?

Yes. One owner truck. Its all set up for a camper. Air bags,power in the bed,tie down brackets......it was bone stock when i bought it. I've done everything in discription plus spade jack tunes from Duramax tuner

3" zone kit
17x9 Raceline 930's
S&B intake
3" turbo horn
PPE boost valve
MBRP 3" downpipe
MBRP 4" exhaust
LED conversion
Fass 90

·
Registered
216 Posts
Great White and Black Betty both got a two bucket bath and interior cleaning.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mmmmmmm CTS-V........

3" zone kit
17x9 Raceline 930's
S&B intake
3" turbo horn
PPE boost valve
MBRP 3" downpipe