Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
46181 - 46200 of 46265 Posts

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Moved it so I could mow the grass.

·
Premium Member
10,538 Posts
Took the 01 up the road to jump the sons 2003 Ram. Chevy to the rescue!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Trying to find a leak.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Rolled 100,000 miles on my 07 classic Lbz. Stopped at 99,999 miles on a back dirt road and had my 3 year old son get on my lap to drive it to 100K. Found it kinda cool that It turned 100k while on our family vacation in Michigan which is the state it was built it. View attachment 1089699
A 100k mile LBZ.... you know what those are worth right now? Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: theheder

·
Registered
448 Posts
Rolled 100,000 miles on my 07 classic Lbz. Stopped at 99,999 miles on a back dirt road and had my 3 year old son get on my lap to drive it to 100K. Found it kinda cool that It turned 100k while on our family vacation in Michigan which is the state it was built it. View attachment 1089699
FANTASTIC IDEA DAD!

100000 THUMBS UP FROM ME!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Post a picture when ya get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got the fronts on today and snapped a couple pictures. Custom mod job on the fronts. Came out nice.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChevyDMax89

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Got the fronts on today and snapped a couple pictures. Custom mod job on the fronts. Came out nice.

Those look really nice.

What was the specs on the truck lift tires wheel width n stuff?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Those look really nice.

What was the specs on the truck lift tires wheel width n stuff?

33x12.5x20 Ridgegrapplers. Bushwacker fender flares.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Broke a belt @27k miles cooper discovever at3 xlt $251 shipped
They were $120 less than 3 yrs ago.lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Replaced the driver's side CV axle today. Should have been a quick job, and will more than likely be the next time. Had to cut off the axle nut, as that thing wouldn't budge no matter how much torque was applied. So glad it has the flange going to the transfer case, and not splined in like my Blazer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Brown Santa showed up today

Reactions: viper8315 and 07GFX

·
Registered
2015 ltz
6 Posts
Fixed a crack in the air filter box lid around one of the sensors. Ill probably end up replacing the whole thing with a aftermarket intake.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Been hearing rocks fly out of the treads of my new tires after riding on gravel roads. You can see one lodged in the treads in the 4th pic. I have been looking at mudflap options recently but never pulled the trigger on buying a set.
Yesterday I tumbled upon a set of Husky mud flaps (56211 / 57211) at a local yard sale. Did some quick searches and amazingly this were an exact match for my 2007 Classic with OEM wheel flares. So I picked them up brand new in the boxes for $20!!

Got out early this morning and installed front and rear mud flaps before it got hot / started raining.
The fronts needed a little trimming to clear the 33s at near full steering lock. I also wish the fronts were a bit wider to cover the entire 305 tire width, but they cover more than before. Hopefully will help keep the rocks off my paint / body.

For $20 and about 45 minutes of my time I am happy with them.

Attachments

46181 - 46200 of 46265 Posts